Craigs List forum gone?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ZagatMP, Jun 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Hey--sallysts,

Here's a domain registrar: GoDaddy.com
    Here's a hosting company: ServerGod.com
    Here's some software: www.vBulletin.com

Go make whatever the fuck you want yourself.
  2. sallysts

sallysts

cl

How do you know he took it off? Usually he leaves it up and does not allow further chat.

Hey--slinky how about a CL board that allows ISO. Make a new one, that way no one will piss you off about ISO on the old one...Marketing, meets the demands of the users...
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

Once again, someone posted an ISO in the CL section and Bender shut the door. It really isn't too difficult to follow some very simple rules but it only takes one to fuck it up for all.
  4. sallysts

sallysts

cl

sure there is a whole other section for ISO but CL questions get lost there. On the other hand there is a forum called Craig's list and it seems to me that all discussion including ISO about CL sould be on that CL forum.

Of course the one person who matters in this democracy votes differently so it is just not much of a debate at this time...

But not allowing ISO on the Craig's List Forum is like saying you can't have sports on the Sports Page...
  5. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

......there's a whole other section for ISO questions.
  6. sallysts

sallysts

cl

I do not understand why ISO is banned from the CL forum. It is a forum, if you go to CL in the first place what is wrong with using a forum to ask about an ad you have seen on CL. I just don't understand, but maybe that is because most of my thinking is with my little head...
  7. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

CL section is OPEN again for posting. Let's see how long before some dummy puts an "ISO" post there.
  8. dr_skins

dr_skins

people obviously had no problems writing but big problems reading...right at the top of the forum was a glaringly obvious warning post. "more ISO posts=forum closed" was the frigging title of it--you don't even have to click on the goddamn thing to get the message, but apparently a high enough percentage of people are selectively blind or just plain dumb.
  9. shorty

shorty

slinky shut the section down because the over abundance of nimrods posting ISO posts there instead of where it should be. He warned he would several times......

ce la vie!!!
  10. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

11. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Oh really? Then why is my buddy able to view that section?
  12. RuffToy

RuffToy

It doesn't matter if you can view it or not. Bender closed the section because of all the iso posts.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  13. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Wow. I dont recall responding to anything regarding an ISO post. Damn...O wellz. Guess I can't post anything about CL.
  14. fortydog

fortydog

You may have been banned from that section, like myself, for responding to an ISO post.
  15. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

I've never noticed that the CL forum is missing. Is anyone able to view it? I dont even see it anymore...My buddy is able to view it though. Some input would be nice. Thanks!