Craig's List story

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sakatz, Jul 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Her hand motions were eliptical rather than circular.
  2. sakatz

sakatz

A kind of flopping motion. Didn't do the trick for me ultimately.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  3. meth

meth

What do you refer to as "eccentric method", I may try this one out as well...

4. nycresponder

nycresponder

That's who I was referring to.
  5. Slinky Bender

I think the first two post in this thread are both talking about 2 women, one of which (each) is BBChic Bridgette (who still responds to a lot of ads you'll place m4w in ES, but no longer every single one).
  6. Slinky Bender

Saw her a couple of years ago in a walkup on 8th Ave for like $80 or $100 for 1/2 hour. Contacted her recently (within the past 3 months) and she wanted a much higher rate and when I mentioned what I had seen her for she denied ever working for that rate. Body very lean/very low body fat. Face looks her years (early 40's?).
  7. xcalibur

xcalibur

I saw this ad couple of times in CL and 2-3 months back she was only massages but last month she went for FS. Did anyone try her? I exchanged couple of mails but didn't had the courage to visit... comeon for gods sake she's a professional stuntwoman...lol

Her name is Madison
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2006
  8. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

Not BBchic Bridgette?
  9. Slinky Bender

No, I think he's thinking of a woman who comes to NY from the West Coast who advertises always as "huge clit" and claims to be a professional stuntwoman.
  10. ballys20

ballys20

We're not criticizing you - like you said, its your money. We only point some things out so that mongers don't overpay and raise the ante for everyone else that is looking for a "bargin." Yes, I know, "you get what you pay for...."
  11. sakatz

sakatz

You can't get your rocks off at an authentically high class spa.

Korean spas absolutely are not high class--the massage is sometimes good, sometimes a joke and the extras are hard to predict. I wanted body to body and that's extremely hard to find at Korean spas--I could spend a great deal more than 300 dollars and hours and hours of time to find the single girl in the single AMP who will deliver exactly what I want, as anybody who frequents AMPs can tell you.

Why do these threads always devolve into criticisms about money? It's my money. Although the massage wasn't great, I had a great grope/hj/and a few other things with a very sexy woman so I'm not complaining.
  12. ballys20

ballys20

Gee if you're willing to spend that kind of money - you might as well go to a real high class spa with some great looking women (mostly Korean) and then get your rocks off. $300 could buy you that - twice as a matter of fact. Why spend that amount on an amateur and then have to pay a chiropracter to fix your back.
  13. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

bad massages can leave you in bad shape -- I once had to go to a chiropractor to straighten out the damage done by at an AMP.

The only girls who I want sitting on my back are < 110 lbs. I don't think a body builder qualifies.
  14. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

Nice review. I've thought about seeing her but 300/hr for massage with hj is a bit much for me.

MJ
  15. sakatz

sakatz

No, normal clit. Didn't make me shower, although I asked to take one, since it was so hot outside.

I think you may be thinking of a different Bridgette--the one who worked at Julie's and is known for being pretty wild.
  16. nycresponder

nycresponder

MILF bodybuilder have a big clit? did she make you shower before the massage?

B/Bridgette is a gem of sorts. Gret bbbjtc, she's a great rimmer as well.
  17. sakatz

sakatz

Since the CL section is kaput, I'll put this here. Just feeling like contributing something, despite the fact that my last couple ISOs haven't gotten any response.

I desparately wanted a good erotic massage yesterday, especially had a hankering for some body-to-body action, but couldn't think of anyone/anyplace to go or find anything on CL. So I put up an ad. I got two responses: one from a woman named B or Bridgette, who I think is French, who often posts there (I've never seen her so I can't comment on her; her ads are the ones that offer a massage followed by a "hj/bj" which is somewhat unusual in those ads).

The other response was from a kind of UTR lady who, apparently, posts occasionally: a milf bodybuilder. I decided to give her a try. Easy to make the appointment, nice upper east side apartment. A serious bodybuilder's body, very tan--not usually my thing, but sexy nevertheless. Long black hair. Very very nice and friendly lady.

The massage was on her bed. It was good for an amateur massage, although she had a higher opinion of her skills, but here's the thing--beds are terrible for massages--there's too much give when the masseuse presses down on you--and I woke up today pretty achy from it. Especially when she sat on my back to do my shoulders, I could feel the pain setting in.

Anyway, later there was a lot of roaming and the hr was really nice, although she had a slightly eccentric method. It was also expensive, at 300 per hour.

I would recommend, if you see her occasional ad or if she responds to yours, but the point here is: we tend to think of massages are pretty harmless, but in the wrong hands you could be walking funny the next day.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2006