Craigs List???

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by onehopatrick, Jan 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. neilz

neilz

"It was alleged that afterwards she asked Mr O'Leary for more cash, becoming more aggressive as her requests continued. While performing a sex act on Mr O'Leary he told her he did not have any more cash.

Mr McNiff said she took his penis in her mouth and gripped it between her teeth. He said: "She bit hard. She bit very hard. This caused what Mr O'Leary described as indescribable pain."

I bet if you saw this pro, from another UG post, you would forget that boil.
  2. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

erueru; thanks for the assist.

hey shorty, why you so uptight ?(must be that 19 yo boil)
  3. erueru

erueru

4. shorty

shorty

What I'm wondering is why someone would post a question about CL in the North NJ section when there CL has it's very own FORUM where discussions like this are had on a continuous basis.

I'm also wandering when that boil on my ass is going to go away. it's been there for 19 years now. Can anyone answer THAT question for me?
  5. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

risky;
    take a look at the bottom of the CL forum...say's "no new posts"; also, you'll notice there's no "new thread" button on the top eiither. not that i'm gonna lose any sleep over it, but was just curious as to why CL appears to be closed.
  6. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

likely due to lack of fresh meat at least in the NJ board. 93% spam 5% posters that post 15x a day and 1% people looking for reviews on the 5% and 1% (if lucky) fresh meat.
  7. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

Wondered why there's no new postings (last one a week ago) in the CL forum.
    For all intents and purposes, it's been shut down. Anyone know why??