CraigsList Casual Encounters

Discussion in 'Not Pay for Play' started by Crono, Jun 5, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

I think maybe she was expecting you to be something like Jmoney15.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  2. fuckingahole

fuckingahole

Nice catch... sounds like you hit the lotto on the first one... the second one sounds like she has a bit of resentment about the first, a bit of jealousy.. I am sure she went into it "biter" from what it sounds like but probably said what the heck and was looking for an excuse if you will. Cant win them all, but 1 out of 2 isnt bad by any means.

FAH
  3. Jmoney16

Jmoney16

Just to follow up, I met the 2nd respondee to my ad for a drink tonight. We chatted for a bit, then she tells me I'm not her type.

Can't win 'em all.
  4. Jmoney16

Jmoney16

Was just thinking about how cool it was to pull a girl from CE. Especially since she's the type of girl I would have never been able to pull from a bar!
  5. Jmoney16

Jmoney16

Gone Fishing

I had a revelation yesterday, posting an ad in CE is like fishing. There's no point trying if you're in a rush, and you never know what you're going to get.

With that in mind I posted an ad. I used a location close to my house in the title to get attention, and put some important keywords (big black, bbc). In the text I put up some generic hunk stats, but definitely not my own (although my dick is close to that size). Most importantly, I attached a couple of impressive pics I copied from other ads on the site.

I posted at 11:30a, and almost immediately got a response from an older gay gentleman who offered me 50 to flex while he rubs one out. I declined. Finally, at 5 I got a response from a chick who asked whether my pics were real (of course!). We sent ***** back and forth and eventually got her on the phone to make sure she was real. She agreed to come over later that night.

At 10p, I got another response from a lady in the neighborhood. Told her to give me a call since the other had been out of touch. We ended up talking for an hour bc (i) she's a talker, and (ii) she happened to be a client at one of my training sites and we talked about the people we both know there. All the while I'm trying to get her to just come over to my crib. But, she's saying that though she is looking for NSA, she won't sleep with me on the first night. During this, I get a text from the other girl, but I can't check it while I'm on the line :( I made the mistake of telling this one about the other one, and my need to check the text I just received. This pissed her off, and we ended the convo.

The text let me know that she would see me ~3ish.

I tried to patch things up w the 2nd girl by *****, then went to bed. Finally around 4, the 1st girl texts me. She got to my place around 5. To my surprise she was f'ing hot! 26yo, 5'2", mixed race, tight body w/ B-C cups.

Despite me not really being 6', she came up to the studio. Almost immediately she disrobed w/o my urging her, I did the same and rubbed my shaft on her cooch from the back. Then I lay her down for a 20 min DATY session. I proceeded to mish, then she wanted CG, then doggie, then a break, then she needed more doggie to finish - which was glorious. All of it was covered, though the condom broke during the first doggie session.

When it was all done, we cuddled for a bit, then she cleaned up and peaced out ~6:30. We promised to stay in touch.

---------

Hi girls,

I just woke up the morning after finals, and I'm feeling randy. I'm 6' / 180lb / 9". Looking to pleasure a woman today for several hours, can also feed you. It doesn't matter your race, but please be of age. I've got more pics, send me yours if you're interested. I know there are a lot of bots out there, so I'll be looking to voice verify early on.

Hasta
  6. fuckingahole

fuckingahole

I had the first one at my house within 4 hours of her first ***** to me.. I had the second one at my house within 5 or 6 hours of her first ***** to me... put somewhere in your post that you are looking to hang out tonight... be specific about that if you need to be.

FAH
  7. fuckingahole

fuckingahole

Dont be.. I wasnt impressed. First girl was the better of the two, second one, I am just ashamed. She was a fatty. My general specs, well this weekend I am hanging with a size 0, 5'6, 105 lbs but a 36c, nice!! A bit to skinny, maybe.. but size 5 is my max. This chick was certainly above that! She was a real life fatty. Had that big fat ass.. eeckk. I am cringing.

I just wrote a non-ce style post, didnt even post a picture but sounded totally legit with a flirtacous undertone saying lets hang out tonight and asked them to please send a picture or have one available should be decide to communicate. Had a few responses to both ads and everyone sent one up front except one who later sent it. (The fatty didnt show her fat ass in the picture nor just how that she was fat, distant shot that wasnt the best quality, hmm, I wonder why!)

I was actually going to take a ride for the hell of it out to SI.. kind of a cute chick, an artist that didnt have to be at work the next day wanted to hang and make fruity drinks.. said her car was in the shop (you be the judge, car in shop or carless?) and was totally fine with me picking her up and bringing her back to my house out in Long Island or hanging at her place in Staten Island. Being it was over an hour drive, I ended up bailing on her. She was probably the cutest of them too..

Just be real.. dont tell them how you have this fantasy of banging the crap out of them tonight behind Joeys Pizza. They are on CE, they know the deal... if they are in the erotics they are looking for not just a date but some action... leave the explicits out.

FAH
  8. Jeter02

Jeter02

that is an option
  9. samstar

samstar

Im sorry, perhaps you've misunderstood. I post my services on CL
  10. RuffToy

RuffToy

Then that ain't the place to find it. You have to invest some time and energy scouting & cultivating the herd. If you want it easy, just pay for it.
  11. samstar

samstar

Regulars

Yes that is true...I'm looking for regularly scheduled programming. LOL!
  12. Jeter02

Jeter02

Yea I hear ya, but if u want a quicky and have a SO u really have to look for the one who is offering it.
  13. samstar

samstar

I create very subtle ads and I do not post every day....Also I ask for pics first. Most serious inquiries will give me their pics. Then I decide if I want to meet with them. I meet with them for 1 hour and see if we click. Then I set up a time to hang out. This works best for me as I do this part time. I'm an amateur but, for some reason, in demand.
  14. RuffToy

RuffToy

I believe he does mean M4W so he can get a sense of what NOT to post.

If you have a flair for communicating and if you have game, you should be able to come up with something that stands out. Hint: title of the ad is everything!

Remember....excellent perception through first impression.
  15. samstar

samstar

post on CL

I post on CL in Lehigh Valley PA...I obtained at least three regular very nice newbies from there. You just have to be smart about it.
  16. Jeter02

Jeter02

u browse the M4W ads? I think u mean W4M...
  17. Jmoney16

Jmoney16

I'm actually impressed that you pulled a girl (even a fatty) via CE. I took a browse of the m4w CE ads, and there were so many that it is easy to get lost in the crowd. Some of them were even decently written, as if the author put some effort into it.

FAH, would you do us the honor and give us some tips on how to get an ad noticed amidst the shit-storm of ads in m4w CE?
  18. Jeter02

Jeter02

so what does it all mean.... bottom line it!

ty ty ill be here all day, try the veal its great
  19. Jeter02

Jeter02

So if u wanna hook up wit a CL fatty go to casual encounters.... thats great. What has this world come too
  20. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

SYMPATHY FUCK ....... You did a heroic act F'NAHOLE

In summary......It does work for desperate Big Fat disgusting women looking for cock that they would not get or have ever gotten ....... ?