Creative Options Revisited

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by petehanse, Aug 15, 2002.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. petehanse

petehanse

my design

Good comment. The girl was russian and one of their favorite foods is kielbasy................ look Out!
  2. mydesign

mydesign

she sounds a little high strung.

If she's that paranoid she might bite down if she hears a loud noise

then we'd have to call you peter hansenot
  3. petehanse

petehanse

Finally managed to see the elusive Sara at the Dover spa. She claims she is 27, but she could be in her early thirties. She is pretty with reddish brown hair and 38D 29 38 figure. She prefers to give you a massage first (with all her clothes on) and then take care of business in the remaining 30 minutes. I prefer just the reverse; but, but she appeared reluctant to do that. Without getting to graphic , lets us say she is accomodating but not GFE. She also appears to be very cautious, always listening for people passing the closed door , and continually checking your hat for possible damage. I find this annoying. For the same money $1.50 , I much prefer Stacy at ODA. She is a more warm and giving type of individual. Massage was OK, but nothing special. Overall, I tend to agree with Daro, in his preference for Asian ladies. I find them to be more giving and loving than the Russian ladies. Oh well....been there , done that , and will not return. Sarah also said she worked in Chatham near a Kings supermarket, and in Oradell near Charlie Browns. Even she was unfamiliar with the names of the places she worked at. Door fee is 60 for hour and 50 for 45. Do take care.