CREDIT CARDS

Discussion in 'New York' started by eman, Sep 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Wimpy, you are da man!
  2. wimpy

wimpy

Yep!! Have done it many years ago . Happened to be good friends with the owner of the establishment. I had an expense allowance of $500 per month. Charged it to the corporate card. Billing was discreet.
  3. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Ive used my Home Equity line of credit for the hobby, the interest charge is less than a cash advance from a credit card.
    take care HP
  4. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Never have and never will - too much of a paper trail.

I remember years ago, I used to stop at Tropical Touch - a massage joint in Long Branch NJ. One time, another guy who got there right before me was paying at the counter. Not only did he pay with his credit card, but he also told them how much of a TIP to charge to it!! The charge ended up being a total of like $200 - hard to explain something like that on your statement.

A few months later, the place was busted. I often wonder what became of that guy when they went through the CC records of the place.

On a side note - I AM guilty of taking cash advances on a card every so often to finance a visit.
  5. eman

eman

hi i was wondering if anyone here ever paid with a credit card for a provider?