CT Massage

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by Troutman, Sep 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dhutchins

dhutchins

Mps

I am suprprised not to see any more mention of Marlowe's or the Tokyo Leisure Spa. I have had good experiences at both.

Marlowe's is located in Branford, CT, just off the turnpike. It is located right next to a motel at the exit ramp. No FS, but excellent HR and your choice of the girls. Usually several girls sitting on a couch waiting, and it is relatively cheap. $45 for 30 minutes. Very clean place, you take a shower than meet the girl in the room. Again, very clean and neat rooms, the girl will do topless and some do Russian, but no FS as far as I have seen. The best HR I have ever gotten though.

Tokyo Leisure Spa is hidden in East Haven, in the back of a strip mall on Main Street. Hit or miss with the girls, you get whoever answers the door, but it is the sure thing when it is late night and you are drunk. $75 for a half hour, and you do get a table shower. Once you are in the room the girl will tell you how much for FS. I have gotten good FS, BBBJ, and good HR.
  2. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I must confess, that in the couple of dozen times I've been there, I doubt if I've had the same girl twice. The staff keeps changing, but the methodology remains constant. I've never been dissapointed.
  3. Smithy

Smithy

Troutman, do you have any reccomendations there?
  4. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Re: ginja

If you know the young ladies name, and she turns out to actually be that lady, sure, you can make a special request. They may ask you to wait while she finishes another session, tho.
  5. jseah

jseah

smithy.....

were you asking me? she wasn't a provider....I met her when she worked at a Japanese restaurant....and it was in Palo Alto, CA.
  6. Smithy

Smithy

ginja

can you request the girl at Ginja? Would like a larger chested lady.
  7. jseah

jseah

Re: Re: ginja

Well, I once dated a Japanese girl who was a natural 38D....
  8. Smithy

Smithy

troutman

Troutman, Is that a yes?
  9. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Re: ginja

Hey, they're Korean. Figure it out.
  10. lapdancefan

lapdancefan

Questions for forbin

You mentioned Ashley/Joey/Tina at Genesis in Danbury. I believe that is owned by the same people who own Cleopatra's in Waterbury. Do you know if Ashley/Joey/Tina also works at Cleopatra's?

Are you talking about three girls or one person who uses three different names?

Anything else special these girls do?

Thanks in advance.
  11. Smithy

Smithy

ginja

Does Ginja in Stamford have any busty ladies? Who would anyone reccommend?
  12. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Yes, but how was the massage? Can you describe the entire experience for us?
  13. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Russian Spa In Stamford

It was about two months ago, but I did go to the Russian Spa in Stamford. It is located on Hope Street. Massage Expensive-70-1/2 hr, 90/hr.. I do not know if f/s is available however I did have a decent cbj for an additional $. They had 5 ladies to choose from ranging from average to attractive. My session was ok however the AMPs in the area are superior.
  14. timbered

timbered

Bearer entitled to one BBBJ...

For those heading to Bridgeport, stop at the rest area on 95 in Fairfield, and pick up a copy of the Connecticut Post newspaper. Down at the bottom of page 2 or 3 of the sports section are all the MP ads - most of the places advertise daily, and most ads double as $10 off coupons, to turn your .6$/hr into .5$.

Tacky? Sure, but ten bucks is ten bucks...

And, yes, the new Russian place in Stamford advertises there, too. I did call them once, and they quoted me .9$/hr - bit expensive. Anyone actually go there?

[Edited by timbered on 10-29-2001 at 11:11 PM]
  15. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Let us know how it goes, Forbin, old man. A new place in Stamford is always of interest
  16. forbin

forbin

More CT Info

My experience also stretches from Greenwich to Bridgeport, been to the one in old greenwich
    next to taco bell, avoid this one bette rto be had,
    been to Apple (so, so girls, service was good), same
    goes for Aloha. Been to a couple more in Stamford,
    but none to great to speak of, in my CT experience the
    best memories I have, have come from :

- Dolce Vita, Bridgeport, black, white american women
    mostly, good service nice facilities. about $$

- Genesis in Danbury, read my previous posts about $$

- Keystone, low on funds want to get some stank
    on the hang low head there. 1/2 $ for CBJ, 20 more for FS.

I have a couple new experiences I may try for the
    team a new spa opened in Stamford, advertises in the
    advocate "all kinds of skin care" russian sounding
    girls awnser the phone not the discreetest location
    based on preliminary scouting, but may take one for the team. gotta go the wife lurks in the shadows......

QUOTE]Originally posted by biggod
    Ok CT dude

and a pizza place is in the same lot. Bridgeport as about another 3 places I have tried but I will let you try these places first. Info on them are in the yellow pages.

Biggod,
    United we stand
    [/QUOTE]
  17. forbin

forbin

RE: further north

Troutman you did catch myinfo in my previous post
    on Danbury, other than that I have no info on
    further north. If you need more info on Danbury
    just ask.

18. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Any news from further north? Other than Alpha & Waterbury, I mean. Also, please take note, everybody. There's a place in Somers CT that calls itself "A Victorian Sentiment." Total rip off. An attractive woman gives you a massage for $250 and up, dressed in lingerie, and THATS IT!! This has been confirmed to me by other hobbiests.
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Ok CT dude

As a new yorker who travel through CT. This is what I have tried

some time ago their was a place in old greenwich called spa59. Girls was old I say 5 to 6 One exit down from spa59 was another place called something relaxation spa in a little shoppinf strip boston market is in. Well that should take care of exit 4 and 5 on 95. I heard of places on exit 6 on 95 but never tried them. Let go to exit 8 Atlantic ave. Stamford. I been to GinJa about 20 times everytome was great. On exit 9 which is still stamford I been to 3 place on the same street. Four season. Apple and aloha which is hit or miss. Let skip some exit on 95 and head over to exit 14 norwalk. two good places. when you reach the corner of dunkin donuts if you go right you will head to lee's but the new name is nirvana and if you go left you will go to hot sun both place has hott girls nirvana is a little better than hott sun. But if you want discreet than hot sun is the place to go since you could park in the back and no one can see you go in or out. At nirvana you park in front and a pizza place is in the same lot. Bridgeport as about another 3 places I have tried but I will let you try these places first. Info on them are in the yellow pages.

Biggod,
    United we stand
  20. forbin

forbin

Re: New Seoul

Don't do it troutman !!!! Go to Genesis in Danbury,
    find out when Ashley/Joey/Tina is working and you
    will walk away with a smile ear to ear, there's also a
    beautiful jamaican named mocha who said she also
    works tubs for two who provides great unhurried service. Keep the CT info flowing boys. ANyone make any recent stops in CT we have not talked about lately ? My last two excursions have been to Keystone,
    hey funds have been restricted and the Keystone will always be there for the cheapest thrills in the book!!!
    I may soon have a Fantasy Modeling report for all you CT boys out there, then again, maybe Genesis again, or a new "european place " has opened in stamford anyone been there yet ?? They advertise in the weekly...