CTA-SPA.com

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by robnotbob, Jan 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Weezer

Weezer

Went to CTA last Spring. Price was pretty cheap and massage was pretty good, but no sign of extras. Room had little privacy too, if I remember right.
  2. njguy08

njguy08

SOrry to say I haven't but maybe it's my approach :0
  3. zrod2005

zrod2005

I'll give them a shot and report back. Tried place off 5th & 48th. Hard, thorough massage by older 5-6, over bra roam, decent hr, had to go for extra 10mins for $10. Damage $70+30. Heard any good billy joel tunes at these places?
  4. njguy08

njguy08

Midtown Spas

I've been to two in the area--MetroSpa and SilverStar and have had pretty good experiences.

Both offer massage for $60 hr and $20-40 tip depending on services rendered.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  5. zrod2005

zrod2005

Was there a couple of weeks ago with a coupon for $40 per hr massage with free sauna from NY Press. The 4 flights are a bitch, there is no sauna and it's not too private as there's only curtains. Massage was ok, a little hard, 4-5 looking mamasan used knees on the back. Did almost full hour on the back and of course asked if I wanted more time after flip. I was curious, first time and all, so I added another 1/2 hr for $20. Throughout experience, I was interrupted a few times by phone, mongers walking in asking how much for massage, etc. She comes back in, pulls off sheet and goes to town on nipples, which was fun. Then she grabs my hand, puts it on the bishop and says, you do! So I did. She did a little prostate assistance, wouldn't allow roaming, cleaned up with hot towel and massaged feet for last 10 minutes. Tipped $20 for 1.5 hr massage. Total damage $80. Would really like to know some good places in the Rock Ctr area. I've tried a few but no real great shakes yet.
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

In my midtown meanderings, stumbled upon the above...30 West 48th..looks like it took over the old "Diamond Spa" awning (Diamond was on 2nd floor, this place is on 4th)...running a Tui-Na special.

I assume it's the same deal as any other Asian spa, but wanted to let anyone in Rock center know (as if you didnt) there was a "new"? place around. Sorry if it's been discussed on the board...tried to search and came up snake eyes.