Czech girl - scam?

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by Monk, Jan 4, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nabbeun

nabbeun

#1, don't send your pic. #2, if you take a chance, and she is not spot on what she described or better, just shut the door or walk away. why the fk not? only 30min of your time lost...
  2. Count Dooku

Count Dooku

Hey beadman, do you want to share the info on that girl on LI. Was it recent, incall?
  3. ricarddo

ricarddo

And anyway you can exchange photos while exchanging *****s. If she won't do this them, its not worth pursuing it further.
  4. ricarddo

ricarddo

"I can never figure out why a girl would post on CL without a pic. Does anyone ever go in blind?

Actually, only the hardened pros and services posts pics on CL, and nearly all if not all of the time, the photos are fakes. I have met many part timers from CL and not one of them would ever post a photo. About going in blind, yes, its called "taking one for the team". I have done it and been burned, and have done it and been pleasantly surprised beyond my expectations. With the poor state of CL, I will not do it any longer. At the very least I require sharing lunch or coffee with a prospect before deciding to jump in head first. If she will not do this, I simply won't meet.
  5. beadman

beadman

Found the best girl and best price with a girl who didnt post a pic. This was on long island and F/S for $150. BBJ $100
  6. neilz

neilz

I would be leary to send in my pic. I am afraid I might show up on some gay web site.
  7. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

probably some choad smoking faggot collecting pics of guys.
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

but then we would think it's a scam because she's pretty. lol
  9. lepke

lepke

not many.......if they were good looking they would post it...
  10. buzz99

buzz99

I can never figure out why a girl would post on CL without a pic. Does anyone ever go in blind?
  11. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Sounds like a scam to me. She probably thought you'd be so intrigued by her ad that you'd make an appointment without a photo.
  12. Monk

Monk

P.S. to Slinky: I hope this doesn't break any rules. Tried to contact you in advance via *****.
  13. Monk

Monk

Here's the ad, below is my story:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/121576188.html

GORGOUS CZECH GIRL TO PLEASE AND TEASE YOU - w4m - 21

looking for an eastern european delight? ive got the cure... let me seduce and relax you if you give me the right reasons. model type, 5 10, 125, blonde

late tonight or tmr

***** for pics to trade

My story:

*****ed this chick. She says she'll exchange photos with you in her ad. So I sent her a pic and a time I'd like to hook up. She replies with her phone number. I send her an ***** asking for a pic, never get a reply. *****ed again a couple of days later, reminding her that we exchanged *****s and that I sent her a photo, telling her I'd like to call but would like to see a photo first. Nothing.

She advertises from time to time, sometimes with a guy -- they do couples.

Question:

Am I just getting taken advantage of?