Da Ridge reopened

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by henry d, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

OK, everyone in Philly is just too stupid to live
  2. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

now that is an interesting string of comments...
  3. willye12

willye12

i say slow down and see whats going on

dont no what the point of the question is but thats my answer
  4. phillyfun

phillyfun

No need to slow down. He/She is occupied. So why should they be interested in you?
  5. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I see a line of cars on the side of the highway with a Statey talking to them. I wonder if I should slow down?
  6. ezwinna

ezwinna

yeah sunday nite, i got there around 2 am, i guess everything was finished, but le just came out smoked some cigs and left, no padlock on the door nothing i dunno...
  7. bob cobb

bob cobb

Saw a post on another board--apparently, the place got raided on Sunday night...so that's that, I guess.
  8. ezwinna

ezwinna

i was there this evening there were about 7 le cars out front, so i decided to park on the side and snoop, lol to see what was going on, oddly enough about 20 mins later the seven le's came out talked for a min or two with each other and then left????????? i obviously didnt go in
  9. marlboroman

marlboroman

Same number/location?
  10. iamtheone

iamtheone

Yes, I have been back about 2 weeks ago. Similar experience, nothing has changed.
  11. buddrinkerdave2

buddrinkerdave2

Went back the day they reopened. Saw my regular so had an appointment with only a short wait. Heard Debbie as she turned a few away at the door. Appeared if she did not know them, they did not get in. If a newbie be careful as they are very cautious of new comers. If a known regular all is well. Git-er-dun!!!
  12. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I see a line of cars on the side of the highway with a Statey talking to them. I wonder if I should slow down?
  13. woodman

woodman

Haven't been back, but talked to Debbie today and business as usual. Said she had 4 new girls on.
  14. henry d

henry d

According to a reliable source. Anyone been back yet?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.