Danielle the MILF in NJ

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by nytoad, Dec 22, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. johnfromnjersey

johnfromnjersey

I have seen her too. She is cheap but you get what you pay for, a total waste of money and time. Nothing worst then a provide who answers the phone during a session.
  2. capitan

capitan

This woman sounds like a total waste of time and money.

Staight ahead,
    Capy
  3. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

She's posting on another disputing her bad review and urging mongers to try her themselves. I post a reply asking if she'll offer a refund if the session sucks and the Admin. from the site deleted my message.
  4. mr8500

mr8500

Daniella

I have seen her too! I agree, stay away. far, far away. Not worth the money. She has a great price but she is old, has a bad attitude and will rush you!
    Not to mention, she didnt smell to good either...
    Bad experience over all!
  5. pilot

pilot

Yup: bad news here. Not only are all your criticisms dittoed here, she also had booked another guy right after me with no time to spare. So she was rushing the bad service and hurrying me along telling me that another guy was on the way.
  6. bbbbbb

bbbbbb

Yup

I, too, saw this slag a while back. Exact same location as described, but I had the cover of night. Walked in, and she said get comfortable.

I strip down, undress her, we go to the bed and she starts BBJ....Not bad, but not the best. She slips the cover on, and we go at it RCG. Then her phone rings....She pops up to answer it, comes back and I ask her to finish me BBJ...She asks what's wrong, etc. She did say I could jam her in the ass, but that's not my thing (not to mention her asshole looked like a well-worn superhighway).

Anyway, she pulls the hat off and starts BBJ again. I ask her if CIM is available, and she says no. then she starts saying I need to hurry up, etc. before I know it, she starts jacking me off with lube (no more mouth). before I could really figure it out, I popped. She points me to the Bathroom.....I use all of her clean towels to clean off with (just to piss her off), get dressed and leave.

I proceeded to take 18 showers to try and kill the skeevy feeling (not to mention the smoke smell) that permeated my body.

150 for an "hour" (HAHAHAHA fat chance, she wants you in and out), single pop only, BBJ, FS, Greek all available.

Stay away! If her tits drop any lower, she'll have a second set of knees!!!!
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  7. nytoad

nytoad

Also, that was probably my review on CL. I regret it even more because I really wanted to see Blake of Houston that day and I can never seem to get in touch with her when I need her.

Anyway always trust your instincts! Merry Christmas to all!
  8. nytoad

nytoad

Thanks Guys. I only busted for the buck (or $) and didn't want anything other thank oral. Like HueG says I think you can get anything.
  9. ricarddo

ricarddo

There was a review of her posted in CL ES tonight. Completely concurs with what has been mentioned here. I had spoken on the phone several months ago to possibly meet her but she spoke in a spaced-out way that raised the red flags for me. Everyone agrees that it was very reasonably priced, but you have to wonder if the poor service and the smoke smell, and even the possibility of doing her brown hole, is worth the low price.
  10. yamaha

yamaha

yes it happens to us all but you need to know what she is all about and you found out for yourself but most important you found out for all of us you took one for the team i say you are a true monger sorry for your bad time may the next one be alot better. have fun be safe. all that and i am drunk as hell merry christmas.
  11. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

To All - I had her a long time ago when she was working out of a cheap motel off 3 in Lyndhurst behind the burger king (just past the passaic river and 21). She was nasty then so I can only gather she has gotten worse with time.

My review will be dated but it doesn't look like much has changed. I did it because it was cheap but you get what you pay for (most of the time). She opened the door wearing a black sheer robe over her red undies. Long obviously bleach blonde hair and the place smelled like an ashtray. We moved over to the bed (she hobbled cause she banged her ankle on the edge of the bed and had an ace bandage on it. We got comfortable and she stripped down. Had a few bruises on her legs and the titties just sagged like some old balloons (pic do her justice because of the miracle of underwire). I figured I was there and paid so I might as well make the most of it. She began with a bbbj but with little enthusiasm. After a bit she slipped on the cover and we started with mish. Somewhat mechanical with all the fake noises to try and get us off. We did that for a bit but it wasn't doing it for me so we switched to doggie. I must say this was a pretty good angle for me and as I was spreadin her ass wide I noticed her balloon knot was practically whistling at me. I started to play with her ass a little and she said she likes it in the ass but wasn't up for it that night. Let me tell you - her brown one-eye was puckering for a poke. If you get her on the right night it may be worth it just to bang that a-hole. It almost looked like who ever hit it last practically pulled it inside out, that's how much it was puckering. Back to the review - so I eventually blew my load in the jimmie hat while in her from behind thinking about tagging that ass. She left me to clean up myself so I went to the bathroom and tossed the hat in the bowl. Took out the soap and towel, cleaned up, dressed and said my goodnight. I drove home with the windows open just to air out all of the freakin smoke smell.

If she is up to it and will let you poke her in the ass, that may be the only redeeming quality. For me she was pure white trailer park all the way and not much for my tastes but that's MHO.

I think the name of the motel was the Wheel Breeze but not positive as it was some time ago.

Night.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  12. coreman

coreman

Yikes. I've only read reviews like yours in here. Ashtray, biker-trashy, not discreet. Still, I've considered it myself, as the price is usually low and it seems so convienent.

Sorry you had such a bad experience.
  13. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Toad, sorry to hear about the bad experience. You say Oral was good...was that extent of her services for the 1.5$
  14. nytoad

nytoad

I saw Danielle the MILF today..... Stay away. Bad service. Kept answering her phone and apologizing. Seems like she has a lot going on in her life and is hooked on something. The oral was good but I had regrets before I walked in the door and I should have trusted my instincts. The pics are way better than reality. While the place was okay all the rooms face a small courtyard/parking area and when I walked out everyone in the area was looking at me and they knew what was going on in the room. So I gather she's not very discreet about her biz. A hot asian chick and 2 spanish kids where staring at me smirking as I walked out of the room so I just smiled and smirked back. Oh...and you will come out smelling like a 20 year old ashtray.

Sorry! I was hoping she was great 2 but ended up as one of the worst expieriences of my life. I should have know better. I feel like a dumbass!

I figured she must have been reviewed already but I couldn't find it via search. Sorry if I started a new thread for nothing.