Dark Angel's, Jessica Alba?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Phantom, Jun 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

DannyNJ, one other thing, can you please email me, I would like to ask you about something in private, thanks.
  2. Phantom

Phantom

DannyNJ,

Watch or tape Wild on tonight then tell it it's not Jessica. Chances are that it's a girl who looks very much like Jessica, but then there is always a chance it was shot before she landed the role in Dark Angel.

And I would have to agree with you about JA, I would give my right arm for a night with her.
  3. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Phantom - Funny you should mention Jessica Alba because IMHO, she is the most perfect woman on this earth!!! I doubt very strongly that is her in a "Girls Gone Wild" video, but I may have to order that sucker just to find out for sure.

On a side note - actually got to meet Jessica a few months back when she was in NY appearing on a few of the talk shows. If you think she looks good on TV, you should see her in person. So perfect she almost doesn't look human... flawless skin, fullest lips I've ever seen, and sexiest eyes on earth.
  4. Phantom

Phantom

There is a program Saturday nights on the E! television network called, "Wild on the...". Fill in the blank with your choice of tropical destination. This program is hosted by a real hottie herself, Brooke Burke. During commercial breaks there is company advertising a series of compilation videos shot at different events. These videos are T&A type videos. During a commercial for a video called, "College Girls Go Wild", there is a quick shot of a girl at the very end of the commercial that if it's not Jessica Alba herself, it's her identical twin sister.

Anybody have an thoughts or info on whether it real is Jessica Abla in this video? Check it out for yourself tonight, Wild on starts at 11 pm.

[Edited by Phantom on 06-23-2001 at 03:34 PM]