DATY and the Dental Dam

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by jrman66, Feb 19, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. drew_park

drew_park

...the strangest thing...

...I had been out with a local provider where I had to use a dental dam. Very very exhiliarating experience...

But somehow it ended up in my car and sure enough my wife found it on the mat in front of the passenger seat.

She immediately accused me of infidelity!

I protested that it must have stuck to my shoe while I was having my teeth cleaned...

Drew :^)
  2. Eugene

Eugene

Better not doing it at all.

I think that DATY should be reserved for our girlfriends, but I am sure there are enough hobbyists who are DATYing the providers.
    The question that comes to mind is: if a dental dam is used, is it DATYing the latex instead of the girl, perhaps?
  3. bhbest

bhbest

daty risk???

While I am no expert in the field, I have only DATY with one provider in my life and that was the last regular I was exclusively with the last year I was in the hobby (1999-2001ish). It took her 3 months to let me go down there and to this date it was the cleanest, most kept p**** I have ever DATY'd with, hands down. Always trimmed and natural tasting and smelling (god, I long for it again). My first request for this with her brought a response of "well I have a dam that I might consider using if you want" and I quickly changed the subject as I was not interested in doing this with a piece of latex in between. Turned out she always used this response to all her john's because she got so many requests and was not comfortable doing it with everyone. While I respected this I could also understand her point too. My experience was one of such, I just had to have a taste of it and after getting to know her she finally let me in. Now that I am in hiatus (one of the reason's I associate albeit on a limited basis) with this board is that I might get back into the hobby any day (maybe never) but I want to keep abreast on what’s going on out there until then and one thing I love doing more than anything is DATY. But I have feelings towards this that point towards the fact that it isn’t safe by any means (especially with a commercial provider) so I am torn between going back in or starting a relationship (which is an option) with a girlfriend, but it all comes down to the fact, I will pay for it regardless.
  4. jp1064

jp1064

I'd gag licking on latex. I can sympathize with those who do CBJ. Like sucking on a balloon. Yuck!
  5. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

DATY, while posing a bit of risk for STDs, is a fairly safe venture. I've performed DATY on many providers I've seen, and I feel fine. If a provider wanted to use a dental dam, I would gladly do.
  6. I Want To Spa

I Want To Spa

I love to DATY on my wife, but the thought of doing this on a provider is an unpleasant subject. To each there own.
  7. betty_snj

betty_snj

Few things I carry in my toyboy and nobody asks for it:

dental dams
    female condoms
    flavored condoms
    fake pussy
    vibrating cock ring
    ankle cuffs
    whip

sometimes I use:
    blindfold
    wrist cuffs
    strap on
    big dildos
  8. Monk

Monk

Why bother is right. There are some things that just aren't worth trying.
  9. Mr. Sinatra

Mr. Sinatra

Not even if I say pretty please?
  10. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Because I dont want some john eating my pussy.
  11. Jarhead

Jarhead

WTF

They don't call it a "dam" for nothing. Why bother!
  12. Why?

Because nobody requests it.
  13. Mr. Sinatra

Mr. Sinatra

Why not just cover a hot dog roll in saran wrap and improvise?

[​IMG]
  14. JackT

JackT

So their wives won't get suspicious?
  15. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

Same reason most guys don't carry condoms
  16. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

Just a question. Since there is always the RISK of disease with DATY, and many hobbiests like to DATY providers, why don't providers carry along dental dams as protection?