DATY with providers. I don't get it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wtflolcat, Feb 4, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

DATY is not everyone's favorite pastime, but I do enjoy it. Why would I ask a girl to go down on me, if I wasn't willing to return the favor.

Granted, we are paying them, and the session should be about us and not them. DATY is about us! Look at it this way, a mans ego is a fragile thing, he needs to know that women desire him and are accepting of him. Giving a woman an orgasm (even if faked) is the ultimate compliment to the mans fragile ego.

Performed properly on someone that is clean and well groomed is such a complete turn on for me, it is quite an intimate thing. Having a woman enjoy it (or convince you that she did) is part and parcel of a satisfying session for me.
    Dan
  2. vegasjim

vegasjim

That is Doctor Brain Surgeon to you.

Spread your legs and I will lick it. I will pull your left leg and If it plays jingle bells all the better but I would rather hear something by say Stevie Ray Vaughan.
  3. menpay4me

menpay4me

I have always wondered what happended to the autistic poster boy, and it shows he posts on ug.
  4. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

Are you related to SexyWhore?
  5. menpay4me

menpay4me

Has it occured to any of you brain surgeons that we will do anything to get through the session faster.
    And if you think we enjoy it all the time, I would like one of you to pull my left leg and it will play jingle bells
  6. curious

curious

You've missed a few, sadly

btw: Don't even THINK of posting there.
    -c.
  7. jp1064

jp1064

I like to pop in every once in awhile and see what's going on. God I miss you people!
  8. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

jp

good to see you posting. I swear I was thinking of you the other day

Hope all is well
  9. jp1064

jp1064

I'd have a whole session just DATY.
  10. Jarhead

Jarhead

More Fear than Control

Somebody said: "Women are like boat bottoms; if you turn them upside down, they BASICALLY all look alike." Newness is exciting, but after multiple boats, its just another boat bottom. I am probably a major minority here, but DATY eliminates those issues for me. Shit.... same principal for "need something new". Or in this case; "something new to eat". Nothing to do with willpower: there ain't no interest without it and if there ain't no interest, nothing works as you well know. Just different stokes.
  11. vegasjim

vegasjim

Re: Its in the food chain for me.

Wow wish I had your control because I really don't enjoy an encounter without it but my little head takes over and I could never stop an encounter.
  12. Jarhead

Jarhead

Its in the food chain for me.

I diplomatically stop an encounter if not available (nonpro or pro). I would rather do without if not available, and have. Its a rush for me but different strokes as the saying goes.
  13. vegasjim

vegasjim

I realize I am not in the majority on this but to me an encounter is not complete without DATY. I spend quite a bit of time on foreplay and enjoy that as much as anything else.
  14. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

adam carolla of 'the man show' describes daty of a provider as the ultimate act of low self esteem. i agree, and i do it (anyway) sometimes.
  15. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

. (duplicate)
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  16. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

i love to have a women on my face and here and taste her getting off. just yesterday i had a russian cum on my face and while i was licking her ass hole i came in her face. nothing like it.
  17. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

It depends on how you are wired. If turning her on turns you on, it's done for you anyway.
  18. jam master jay

jam master jay

Not for me, but purely for health reasons...
  19. spencer4hire

spencer4hire

I agree with redleg 100%. It is an honor to dine on some of the fine pussies of our deserving providers.
  20. redleg609

redleg609

Some people like performing DATY just for its own sake. They like the taste, the texture, lips, clits, ....

Ask the girls. If they are going to get off - is DATY a component. And you like to see GF and wife get off. Does not giving pleasure give you pleasure? (It is better to give than receive.)

Everybody likes different things anyway. Just because you don't like DATY w/provider. Doesn't make it weird, useless, strange, ....
    [​IMG]