Dawn's "Break"

Discussion in 'New York' started by rogue, Apr 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. theladiesman

theladiesman

No votes for Morgan Leigh?? She has a special summer rate of $200, and mama mia, look at those assets!!!! I haven't heard any complaints about Beth, either.

Quitcherbellyachin'! ;-)
  2. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Maybe there is hope!

You never know if Dawn can convince Jenni Rose or Jelly Bean to enter the Biz. Who can tell! just maybe!
  3. Carl M

What a Shame!

Like I said we are in the Dark Ages! Too bad we cannot convince a certain provider to get back in the saddle again!!
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

ok

it appears miss jenni rose will not be showing up she will return to her fav pass time of burlesque my apologises for he nerves.
    sorry to have mis led you guys i honestly thought she was starting up.
    Big hellos to the guys in the room..
    Dawn
  5. Carl M

Re: smart ass carl.. lol

OK

[Edited by Carl M on 06-11-2001 at 09:57 AM]
  6. Casper

Casper

Dawn your non-marketing of Jenny Rose has stirred up quiet an interest my dear. Imagine the results if you actually intended to market her ...lol :)

Peace out and best of everything to you
    C
  7. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

smart ass carl.. lol

she is in puerto rico on vacation with friends and will return in 4 days then i hopefully will turn over a web spot to her.. i am already getting a letter together for her to intro duce herself with a picture..
    however she is on her own i am not marketing her or anything.. just a reference clearing house of sorts silli guy..
    dawn
    \
  8. Carl M

Bill we are all still waiting!

Like I said in the previous post we are all stiil waiting for some kind of sign! Nothing as of yet!
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Please...

Send me info on Jenny Rose :)

SpiritOf93@aol.com
  10. Carl M

Re: poor babies

Well were still waiting with baited breath- is this person the real deal or a figment of someones imagination-LOL!!
  11. rogue

rogue

Jenni Rose

Dawn-yes,send me all pertainent info-maybe we will meet sometime when or if you come out of retirement

rogue

69xrogue@excite.com
  12. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Ummm could you pass the info this way too

I'd love to know about Jenny Rose also....

Its tough enough being out on the island, let alone being deprived of any info. Can someone please pass the info along to me also....

Thanks
    John J

JohnGCNY@yahoo.com
  13. Carl M

Who is this Jenny Rose?

Hey Dawn you are suppose to be just lurking here- not posting! LOL!! I knew you could not be away for too long!
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Dawn

Dawn,

If your friend is anything like you, I would expect her to be just superb. I hope all is well with our little Cajun Princess.
  15. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

poor babies

i have a girl for you.. i will send the email to both of you..
    love ya mucho.. she is pretty hot and new and i trained he personnally.. nope she is not under me just went to Dawns school of char, lol
    Name is jenny rose..
    i will let yoiu know..
    she is a strawberry blonde..
  16. Carl M

Vast Wasteland Revisited!!

Remember the bad ole days about 2-3 yrs ago on Long Island, when we were all desperate for love- well brother Rogue looks like you are right! What provider is going to step up to the plate on LI- A real GFE to replace Dawn, there are too many frauds out there- any takers?

[Edited by Carl M on 04-30-2001 at 01:43 PM]
  17. rogue

rogue

Well-now that Dawn is going into retirement,break,or whatever-and since we don't know if she is coming back-AND I STILL HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET OR BE WITH HER(there any chance she could squeeze me in)!!!--whom is left as the best GFE on the Island?-Alyssa..not for me-too bi polar and moody depending on the day-Shauna-on her way to sunny florida for half the year,so she doesn't count anymore..so who's left??
    Beth still in business...Blondy...sigh