DayFlower in Middlesex

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by capitan, Apr 23, 1973.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

There's a Spanish massage place in Astoria?
  2. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Asians in Astoria

Why Not! I always said those yellow rice eating massage broads from Astoria were out of this world...
  3. MetsSweepYankees

MetsSweepYankees

How about Asians from Astoria? Would you say they have astoroid features?
  4. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Mousey, I generally agree with you regarding your logic concerning the term asian and disagree with DaiDai.

However, I want to point out one small error on your part.
    Asian would not normally encompass "Australians". Australians are not of Mongoloid features, rather they are of "Australoid" features. Small point, I just wanted to clear up the racial classification system.

Jack
  5. capitan

capitan

Yeah, once their on all fours...with her ass way up and belly down to the matress...inchworm style.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  6. its_mousey

its_mousey

And I suppose people of Iranian descent who refer to themselves as "Persians" (which they do) are confusing themselves w/the rug w/the same name.

Personally, I happen to believe that the word "Oriental" has been unjustly maligned due to PC (not referring to 'personal computers' guys) run amock. I think that the word "oriental" itself is more accurate than the generic term "asian" which could encompass everyone from indians in the subcontinent and to even australians. For purposes of the board here (and in general), when ppl say "asian" they refer specifically to those of the mongoloid features.

In light of the above, to blithely say that asians who ascribe to the term oriental are uneducated is a rather overly generalized (if not even uneducated) assumption.

But hey, that's just my 2 cents. For purposes of our beloved hobby, once they're on their backs (or all on fours), they're aaaall nice and pink! =)

* Squeak to my fellow mongoloids =P !*
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2004
  7. capitan

capitan

rob load...

One Chinese girl kept telling me "You happy, I happy!"

Yes, she made sure I was very happy!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  8. rob load

rob load

Cappy loves those young asians because " their Sooo Horny/ they love you long time!! Oriental is no good? i guess slant eye/ chink is out too........
  9. capitan

capitan

Slinky....

Yeah, I think most of us are tuned into the same frequency...very addictive...set your radio presets for your favorite stations.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  10. capitan

capitan

DDL...

I always thought they were one and the same...but you're probably right.

Regardless of terminology, what REALLY counts is what kind of service they will deliver for the cash.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  11. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Hey Capy,

Don't wanna bust on your chops...but the correct term is Asian girls, not Oriental. Oriental goes along with rugs. Most Asians that call themselves Oriental are not very educated.... :)
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

So rare to find guys like that these days :p
  13. capitan

capitan

rob load...

Thanks for the info...I LOVE young good looking oriental girls...I will have to vist this place soon...so far, Ive had very good times at OWC...been there, and will be back again for sure....they treat you like a KING!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  14. rob load

rob load

DEmott $30 Thursday

gave Demott a try.Went in for the $30 special on thursdays.Was told only $20 on weekends. Trying to build a customer base so reduced door fees.Was lead into very small room by a very friendly, very pretty asian young girl.No showers available, but placed seems like they put a few bucks into it. Also seems legit you know, tanning .stuff like that.Anyway, was given a nice full hour massage by a south asian girl (can't remember her name).hot body,nice small c-cups(felt like implants).gave me inspired HR while disrobing slowly.Also digital inseretion was preformed. . Very friendly and pleasing so i left a $.Not sure if more was on the menu. I will return.
    One Note...sign in rooms say no cell phones but her's rang twice/ guess it's for the customers!
  15. chachi4

chachi4

oriental wellness center
  16. ferra51134

ferra51134

what is?

OWC?
  17. badguyy

badguyy

Dayflower Splendor Linda Demott

Thanks for the headsup on Demott. Will not go there based upon the reviews.

Anyone been to Splendor recentlyand have seen Linda or in view of Demott, planning to see what sevice Linda is giving??
  18. capitan

capitan

Looks like Demott is on the downhill slide...but who knows for sure...it's really to soon to tell.

And of course, time WILL tell the truth on this place.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  19. ferra51134

ferra51134

Agree

too much $ for what is offered and quality of girls..mostly skanks...have a mechanical shady way of dealing with customers like they were trained...aint going to get GFE no matter how much $. Ive gotten more pleasure when the hot shampoo girl give me a good massage before I get my haircut
  20. capitan

capitan

Demott place....

Low door fee, but it seems as though the girls are asking for top dollar for extra services...not a good idea...especially for a new place.

Think I'll go elsewhere...OWC.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2004