Deliahs Den

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by larry1017, Dec 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Tom0504

Tom0504

Crazyphingers, et. al.

Yes, I have personally gotten FS at GGR. Wear gym shorts & jimmy hat. Dancer checks you out, get you ready, moves bikini bottom to the side and backs right in. Does anyone see? no. Was it weird, given it was the equivalent of a NYC subway car at rush hour? Sure, but kind of a good weird. Hey, the first time it happened, I thought it was just a HJ until, whoa! (This was Autumn, very popular girl who weirded out, got fired at Ultima for being *too* friendly!)

Who at GGR is into this now? Check out the stripclublist.com comments for GGR for the most popular girls. As for MTC, search this board for references: 732-650-0101.
  2. Thorn

Thorn

One out of twenty sounds about right. Too expensive though. You can get more bang [literally] for the buck through other venues.
  3. teabag

teabag

That reminds me of Janelle from GGR many many moons ago, a mix of French and Native American, absolutely gorgeous.

Speaking of GGR and my own experience, I purposely wore shorts when I go there during the summer time. At that little crowded lap dance room with people standing 5 feet away from me, this dancer slipped her hand under and wayyy in my shorts, and started to give me a HJ. I gave her my counter move and slipped my finger inside her. After two songs, I had to stop her just in time, because I didn't want to make a mess.

I also used to make small talks with the dancers and try to see who works outside the club. I would say 1 out of 20 (of the girls that I approached) said yes. It's hard work, but I like the challenge once in awhile. Speaking of challenge, I wonder if I can get a yes out of Samantha from Stillettos? ..hmmm :)
  4. stagger

stagger Known shill and theif

Both of the above hit it right on the the head. That why i go to strip clubs around the country. Because your chances of getting laid, if you go about it pretty normal, are actually pretty low.

It the after a couple of beers, in my hotel room, and have access to the web that gets me in trouble.

Best of Luck

Stagger
  5. tonka

tonka

Thorn's nailed it. In most cases you wind up spending $100-$150 on champagne, lap dances and tips, even before you get her #. Don't waste your time and money. Go to the strip clubs, get horned up and call your local agency or provider. Imho. Peace
  6. Thorn

Thorn

{Personal Opinion Light Lit}

Women at clubs like GGR, DD's and Stilleto's are approachable by the right men, wearing the right clothes and packing the right wallets. Its always been the case. What the right guy [attitude] and clothes are differs according to the dancer involved, but the wallet is almost always the same... fat.

Frankly, its not worth the time and effort. Most of these type of dancers are decidely of the impression they are doing you a major favor for allowing you to pay to them to have sex with you. The effort involved plus the money spent compared to the experience had ratio just doesn't make it worthwhile MOST [not all] of the time.

If looking for "action" among the stripper set, smaller bars with Russian and [especially] Brazilian dancers are decidely better places to hang out.

Like I said, just my opinion. [Unless you happen across a Native American dancer with a French sounding name... those are the nicest exceptions of all :) ]
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2001
  7. jgd

jgd

I'm gonna give them a try over the weekend.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2001
  8. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

pahtom
    thanks for th info

ew
    thanks for getting the details
  9. code9x

code9x

-Now I see. I was wondering why I see more girls with guys at strip clubs. ;)
  10. Phantom

Phantom

OK. I had flown this girl to NJ for my birthday. After dinner she asked me to take her to a strip club. It was common knowledge within the group I was in that this girl was into women just as much as men. So I took her to Stilettos. That was the very first time I was to Stilettos.

I seriously doubt that if this other excort wasn't with me when I approached this stripper, she would have blown me off like the vast majority of other guys who hit every night on the dancers.

OK ew?
  11. ew

ew Silver

You should mention that you had help.
  12. Phantom

Phantom

It was a $1,000 for several hours, I think 4, but she was not a clockwatcher.
  13. jgd

jgd

What was the cost of that session?
  14. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

phantom

can you shed some more light?

Any tips on picking up girls there? Any in particular?
    What is the routine?

If these are all posted elsewhere just let me know

Crazy
  15. larry1017

larry1017

Thanks Phantom
  16. Phantom

Phantom

In the Meadowlands. Carlstadt to be exact. It's very close to Giants Stadium.
  17. larry1017

larry1017

Phantm.Where is stilettos?
  18. Phantom

Phantom

Not at DD or GGR, but at Stilettos I have.

Gorgeous, young, busty, Playboy Playmate type blonde. DFK, DATY, BBBJ.
  19. larry1017

larry1017

Crazy I know what you mean about GGR.You have people all over you in there.But I do know firsthand (this is a couple of yrs ago mind you)of a girl from deliahs that used to do that with some guys from there.I saw this one girl blonde haired russian chic(what a shock) 2 x at a motel right over there with guys i had seen from the club.Once was the amboy motel and the other was the gallery.I asked the one guy a little while after when I saw him at the club.If he was dating her or something.And he told me no.We just see each other outside every couple of weeks or so.Said it cost him though.Wouldnt say how much though.And didnt want to press him
  20. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

also Has anyone had any luck with any of these girls outside of the clubs??