Demand for Non GFE Hookers

Discussion in 'New York' started by Happy Hooker, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Good thing they were locked up - - - you know you can only handle one pussy at a time.
  2. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Dunno. Cat(s) was locked in the bedroom. Place smelled like a cattery, though.
  3. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

neilz slinky is correct she did do FS back then, she just isnt too crazy about doing it now. And yes she did ONLY CBJ then too.

I got started in a brothel so I thought CBJ was the only way to go, so thats how I started when I was an indie.

Back then I thought everyone was doing it. The girls I did doubles with did it. I was told to do it, so I did it.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I have to disagree. I think there were plenty of places where it was BCJ only. But also, I don't think she said that back then she was no FS, just now.
  5. neilz

neilz

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Happy Hooker
    "She has worked mainly in brothels in nyc"

I find it hard to believe that a worker in the brothels in NYC survived the brothel experience by only giving CBJ's.
    As a user of different brothels, I NEVER came across anyone who would only give a cbj. FS is ALWAYS available.
    Something does not add up in this situation.
  6. Casper

Casper

Re: CASPER!!!!

Do a search on Abigail and or Abbey. NNJ area. You get nothing else from me young man. :)
  7. Casper

Casper

Geez a sex worker with cats. Who would have thunk it? I bet she a more than one cat.
  8. hardrobert

hardrobert

Happy is right

I think you are right Happy. If no FS - which isn't a problem if she is up front about it - then she is gonna have to do bbbj and at a reasonable number - $50/$60. Don't really care about the kissing. However she could also make a real fortune by doing the quickie bbj AND also charging beaucoup for occassional anal. Guys will really pay for anal, and most don't want a steady diet, just an experiment. Just a thoiught in this free flow economic theory.
  9. MrManstr

MrManstr

CASPER!!!!

Casper, can you tell us who this 23 yo lovely with DDs and BBBJ is? She sounds like a winner... ;-)
  10. justme

A misguided sense of shame compells me to clarify that I kept coming back for more commercial sex but not from this providor.
  11. justme

My very first commercial sex experience was a topless covered rub and tug with an unattractive woman in a cat stained apartment.

And yet I kept coming back for more.

(I am so ashamed)
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

I guess thats why we are so dumb! :D
  13. kunny

kunny

...was wonderful

yes we did do .....

not as long as I liked though. You know I've got to respect your wishes. I would have least done it half the session.

Then it would have been a true half and half.

Nonetheless, if you EVER change your mind about that philosphy, post it to the board. I will know who you are talking to and then you will have to build an addition to your property because I'll be living there enjoying myself.
  14. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Look, I told the ho she is not going to make it being a lazy ho with the internet, reviews and message boards.

Johns today have way too much knowledge at their tips. they know what is expected of a good little hooker. It isnt like the old days when a trick walks into the brothel, picks you and you hustle him into jerkin off.

She wont make it in the new whoring world. But she mixes a mean LI Iced Tea.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2003
  15. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Re: I agree with HH

Damn Kunny you have mentioned meeting me in a few threads.. When did we knocked boots?

BTW whats the and....??? Dont tell me we did that!!!!!
  16. bcborgx

bcborgx

ASSCON seams like a good place to start over for her. Lap Dance $10-$20 CBJ $50-60 and on to the next
  17. Casper

Casper

Thread should be called Demand for CBJ's ONLY (or lazy hooker)

I can see a 23 yr old with DD's for $140.00/hr for as much BBBJ (oral giving and receiving) as I could stand. THis one allows hands to roma where ever and some breat feeding. Is she like that and at that rate?

If not I think she needs to consider.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2003
  18. kunny

kunny

I agree with HH

100 tops. Girl in Jersey gives BBBJ only for $140. 2 cups. You must pay for the motel. Got one for $25, so it was $165.

You gonna tell me that I can pick Happy Hooker, cute, sexy, thick, and allows bbbj and fucking and ....

You have got to be kidding me.

i don't care how well she sucks cock, there is no better feeling than Barebacking.

10 days in business tops.
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Bill Furniture aka Flounder

She said CBJ, so she's really not for me.
  20. jackhenry

jackhenry

HH, I'm looking for a

job too. Like your friend, I'm not too keen on working, don't like to accommodate people or provide a truly useful service, would actually love to simply stay home, and get paid really well for it. Anybody hiring?
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003