DFK

Discussion in 'New York' started by mcheck57, Aug 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

If she's now moved, and I call her Cell # , I guess I no longer need to dial the CT area code ?

:D
    Peace Out
    C

[Edited by Casper on 08-10-2001 at 09:13 PM]
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

3. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Ummm, dial the number? ;)
    HP
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

Does her old cell number still work???
  5. perezj

perezj

Jackie formerly of CT

Yes she has moved and she is also limiting herself to 2-hr. sessions with established clients. If you meet this criteria you also have her phone number and email.
  6. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Das Ist Verbotten, Lets just say she is in the tristate area and has gone the way of a few other CT lovlies!!
  7. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

Zeus, would you email me some contact info and let me know where she might be?
  8. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Now if we could only get the best DFK, to also sell the best bagel( and whatever else), we'd have one stop shopping- but alas that idea falls apart as the best DFK may not be the best BBBJ.
    All the best, HP
  9. zoulou

zoulou

Hands down Jodie of Dallas she really gets into it.
    Aja is not bad either.
  10. Zeus

Zeus

Jackie's still around, just not in Conn.
  11. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Re: Im a Lucky Guy

Bullshit you old coot. Anyway, seems like most of you guys are talking about local gals. At first, I didn't think kissing was all that important, but now I enjoy it, especially if the lady gets into it. The best kisser in New York is Sasha (Mermaid), while the best travelling kisser is Vanity. You guys should make it a point to see Vanity before she hangs it up. She is phenomenal, and currently ranks as Mr. Wonderful's #1 ATF. Of course, like Tucker, I'm still young (right).

MW
  12. ew

ew Silver

Is Jackie is gone for good?
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Wow!
  14. CtMan

CtMan

My three favorites

Jacqueline of CT, Candie, and Kelly Sweden
  15. candie

candie

well dfk best I would have to say... me..giggles... what a feast! course I never like having the same meal over and over so changing providers are probably your best bet and are a part of the 3 essential vitimins of pleasure!

always wanted to share, she has one side and I have the other. I call that the synroized slow moving flat hot wet tongue lick.
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Chernov, I haven't seen anybody else speak about Vanessa, other than myself. Isn't she a sweet gal? I remember how much she loved DFK and DATY. When I was leaving, she told me I should come back to try out the other girls too! Skylar on the website looks like ahot chick. I think Skylar was at Sterling's or Jane's before too.
  17. Chernov

Chernov

DFK, a lost art. I remember when I started hobbying down in Florida, the two agencies I used must have trained their gals in this area. As soon as they walked in the room, down went the handbag, and they planted one on you. Real liplock. Boy do I miss that sort of treatment.
    Back to the present, B2s is one of the all timers, as she is in all areas. Bill, I will second your recommendation of Vanessa. Really enjoyed her & a nice woman. There was also a gal I used to see on the upper west side, Desiree. Her pix were on NY-Exotics, last year, under brunette incall. I don't know if she is still working, but for you DFK lovers, Desiree is really into it. Pierced tounge & all, she puts it so far down your throat, you think you grew a third tonsil. If interested call Sydney @ (917) 560-7100, she set up Desirees' appointments & would know if Des is still available.

Best regards,
    Chernov
  18. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

no, LOL...MJC?
  19. ew

ew Silver

Shouldn't someone mention Lemur's mom?
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

now I've heard it all!