Diamond Spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by maxwelllsmart, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Pete,

Is that the same personal best that had a place in Lodi?? If so I think it did get busted but reopen so after.
  2. petehanse

petehanse

Bullet Proof!

The Personal Best in Franklin Township on 660 Franklin Blvd seems to be immune. That place has been going for years without a bust. How do you figure?
  3. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Wow, Has anyone check the starledger??? Their are so many Grand Openning advertised with the 732 area code. I guess central New Jersey is starting to come alive but I don't think they will stay in business to long.
  4. teeduke

teeduke

Re: What.......me worry?

ph—

If the above is true, we would be in deep shit, war or no war. The only logical defense against terrorists is to go after them ... before, not after.
  5. daro

daro in loco CM

Jarhead,

Your thought was correct.

Rockaway ATF is safe and sound.

The junior number cruncher, ( BTW, I love that description ),
    aka braces, is the one that is MIA.

You may have to break out the fatigues, and do some scouting
    manuevers. Good Luck marine. Semper Fi.
  6. Jarhead

Jarhead

Which One?

Daro:

I think I got confused. Which one are you missing? Braces or Rockaway ATF? I thought it was the Jr. Number Cruncher.

Jarhead
  7. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Pete,

In the eyes of LE if they close AMP and MP they might get lucky with some kind of connection. These days The cell are in all kind of business and some of the MP could be part of it. If I remember correctly last summer a place in central NJ got busted and it was still under investigation after the bust which also involved the FBI. But it was never release on why the FBI was called in. Businesses could aways be used as a front for some illegal activity in the back.
  8. petehanse

petehanse

What.......me worry?

Just read a chilling report which disclosed that Osama Bin Laden has 20 nuclear suitcase bombs, Iraq has 3.9 tons of VX poison ( 2 drops on a man's skin will kill within minutes), a genetically altered strain of small pox for which vaccines are totally ineffective. There are also numerous Al quaeda cells throughout the US with probable access to some of these materials. Once the war begins we will all be in Deep Shit! Could you imagine bombs going off in large metropolitan areas loaded with all of these poisons? The LE should spend more of their time and effort hunting down these cells before they can inflict major damage to the populace! There is no sense chasing after a gnat (MPs) when mad elephants are running wild!
  9. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

"month long investigation"

Ha, good question J1sauce. Its always nice to know that our tax money is going to such an endeavour which probably could have taken a day or two.

That's too bad that another place went down. Over the past few years a lot of places in my area have either been busted or closed down due to heightened LE activity.
  10. daro

daro in loco CM

Biggod, she told me which college it was also. I thought she
    still had a couple of years to go. I may be wrong. She was a nice
    girl. I wish her luck, where ever she may be.
  11. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Daro,

If it was September then I think she might of graduated from college if thats true we are both out of luck but I do know which college she attended. I could check the year book
  12. petehanse

petehanse

Don't always believe what you hear!

So much for the saying............. "Diamonds are forever." Another case for not leaving too many records at these places, "Police seize records"
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  13. daro

daro in loco CM

Biggod, I think she got out. I think she quit that place, about
    a week or two, after I stopped going there. That's what I was
    told. That was September. Good luck.
  14. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Daro,

I searching for one of your favorite and my. If she is still in the biz I will find her but this one has been hard.
  15. daro

daro in loco CM

Jarhead,

I couldn't agree more with you and BG. I'll have to bring out
    the old record player, and have her bring over those R & B
    hits to my place. Listening to records, like the old days.
    Thanks for your help. I can always use another little friend.
  16. Jarhead

Jarhead

Unfortunately: I AGREE!

Biggod:

There isn't one iota of doubt in my mind about your comments. There doesn't appear to be any let-up in sight. I really think I am going to curtail for a while in Jersey. This is too close to home for comfort. It's come to that. PS is the only avenue left.

Daro:

Yes its the Korean Place next to high heels (Never knew the registered name). They were just remodeling to put a sauna and some other amenities in to the place, going semi legit. Use to visit there a year ago but the receptionist went back to Korea and got married. I was friends with her sister, who also went back but to finish school. She will be return in March. Nice kids actually.

Last night was trying to find your friend for you. She's not in my circle of friends. Someones checking. Will advise.

Getting "sticky" out there guy.

Jarhead
  17. j1sauce

j1sauce I'm back

obvious question: what were they doing?

18. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

I guess this is going to be a ruff year. Morris county is already staring and passaic county is getting ready to clean house. Bergen is already cleaning house what's left?? I'm sure every county will follow.
  19. daro

daro in loco CM

Jarhead, sorry I didn't respond. I just came back to this thread.
    I assume this is the place that is next to High Heels.
    It used to be a rmp named Splendor. I think it went amp.
    That's probably why they couldn't ID the ladies.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  20. Jarhead

Jarhead

Never mind. Got it>

2 women charged with prostitution

JEFFERSON TWP.: Police arrested two women for soliciting prostitution at a Route 15 massage establishment on Tuesday, authorities said.

The arrests at the Diamond Spa Inc., a massage and relaxation therapy center, came after a month-long investigation by the Morris County Prosecutor's Office and Jefferson police, authorities said.

The women's names were not available because police could not obtain positive identification, but the women were 39 and 36 years old, authorities said.

Police said numerous customer records were seized and an investigation will be continuing into the establishment's client base and other employees.

The women were take to Morris County Jail on $10,000 bail.