Diana Bastet's Coming Back

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by shavedballs, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Chel,

Thanks again for the tip on her. Do not hesitate to bring it up when she is back in town.
  2. nychelsea

nychelsea

Rooster, you're welcome. Thanks for the compliment.

When Veronica CMT returns (she advertised on Eros), I highly recommend her.
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Water and Chels,

Thanks for sharing your info. it was very helpful, and also constructively done.
  4. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

I think she is in Atlanta. I saw her when she was visiting NYC.

When she was here she advertised in the Tantra section of Eros.

Always saw her for 90 minute sessions. The whole massage was very sensual. She climbed on top of me and used her whole body to massage mine. The hr was with her on top of me in that simulated sex way, and she pulled it off phenomenally.

YMMV, but touching was allowed with seemingly no restrictions, but I didn't try anything until my second visit, so I don't know if she is like that with first timers.
  5. nychelsea

nychelsea

I saw Diana B. during her last visit. She was recommended by Veronica, who I have known for a long time.

Diana provides what she calls a Tantric HJ after the massage - this consists of a tug using multiple uses of the hands. It is exciting and different from most R & T ladies. As good as the tug was, I found Diana B. to have a dull personality, a clock watcher, and pretty uptight about being in NYC (even tho she has been here a number of times). Other than the tug, this simply was not an erotic experience. She is ok, not great, in the looks department (and she certainly is not sexy) but I just could not get past her relatively negative attitude.

I would try her only if you want to experience the tug - and can ignore the rest.

I would recommend Josephine or Mina who advertise in the NY Press. They are located in the Columbus Circle - their ad refers to that location.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Pette Boy,

As far as I am concerned, it appears to me that you seem a bit harsh-with the PT Barnum comment. I mean-aren't these other guys-entitled to an opinion? It appeared to me that they were only giving their honest feedback on the issue. At times it is good to hear both the pro's and the con's before making a choice. I know-it certainly has lead me to some very good finds, and also kept me from some less than adequate providers. I guess that I would have to know if you been with Diana or Veronica? I for one, have not-so I can not pass comment on them, or make very strong comments one way or the other. Additionally, I really do appreciate your input on the Pompton Plains Place.
  7. petehanse

petehanse

$$.5 for R&T What the F***!

If you want the best massage and a great R&T head to the Millenium in Pompton Plains and pay .6$ door, .2$ tip for HR, and tuck the remaining $.70 back into your shirt! T Barnum had it right..........there is a sucker born every minute!
  8. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Waterclone,

An additional info. that you can share about Veronica? I did a search and came up fairly empty.
  9. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Saw her myself a week or 2 ago. She was great.

Not the best R&T I have had. That would have to be Veronica (who is a friend of Diana's), but still good.
  10. clyde

clyde

DB

That's her.
  11. jeterock

jeterock

HEY dieforasian...

Sorry to get in the way here guys. I have no say on this matter....just wanted to comment that I LOVE the name:"dieforasian"
    jeterock=Asian Obsession:)
  12. OrangeAid

OrangeAid

Is this the Diana listed in the "visiting" section of Eros with an "828" area code and a 39th Street location?

Sorry for the question - I've been dying to see this woman but I want to make sure I've got the right person.

Thanks!
  13. clyde

clyde

Back in Town

DB has been back for a few weeks and is leaving in about a week. After seeing her for the third time, I am even more convinced that she provides BY FAR the best tug I have ever had. Angela and Linda are great, as are the Charm's girls (at least some of them) and the recently departed Ulla, but none of them come close as far as the quality of release. I swear its like a nuclear explosion at the end; I could barely walk for a few minutes.

Re: the scheduling issue previously raised by others, I have had no problem whatsoever. Diana has always been responsive and on time.

As for the price, to each his own. I go for FBSM because I like it better than FS, not because its cheaper. Diana may be twice the price of an AMP (and then some) but she is 10 times as good.
  14. clyde

clyde

Worth It

If Angela and Linda and the Charm's girls (and associated places) are worth $$, Diana is worth $$.5. I know that one poster had a scheduling problem with her and created quite an uproar on the board last time, but my experience could not have been more pleasant. By far the best tug I've had and she has a pretty good head on her shoulders.

FYI, she was the same $$.5 when she was here a few months ago. I can't speak for times before that or other locations.
  15. dieforasian

dieforasian almost

Eugene,

NEVER forgive a bitch
  16. Eugene

Eugene

dieforasian.

Well, unless she is going to do you for free, and at least 3 cups...
    Do not forgive her man.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2003
  17. dieforasian

dieforasian almost

Man, I would NEVER. I never got a chance. She stood me up with lies in pouring rain. Read the previous thread and you will understand what happened. LOOONG story.
    Here is the thread:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9117&highlight=Bastet

If you guys are planning to pay her $2.5 for he session, you are fools.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2003
  18. robnotbob

robnotbob

Patchen is trying to get to silver in one thread.
  19. patchen56

patchen56

you built it up so much...you not even going back???
  20. dieforasian

dieforasian almost

PATCHEN!

I HOPE you don't tip her. She is a one girl operation. She used to charge $1.6 0r $1.75 for the week she was here and now she is up on $250! I hope she is left stranded. I don't care how good she is, $250 is way too much for R&T. You guys created the monster with all the gaga reviews in here.

As for me, I would not know if she is worth it. She stood me up.