Diana -- mature latino

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by qqq35, Jan 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

You were either born with a cock or you weren't. Cutting it off doesn't make you a woman.
  2. By the way Diana/Victoria is a spanish female not a black shemale claiming to be spanish.
  3. Diana is now a female.

Met Diana when she was in NJ. Fairview and in Hackensack. Saw another Mature Dominican girl who told me that Diana used to be a man but had a sex change several years ago. Diana's about 6' tall 190lbs. Definitely an over glamorized female which is usually a clue. But she is all woman now if you are into that. Did she still have the little petite Dominican girl with the huge ass and tits?
  4. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

oh, no. there was just a urinal.
  5. neilz

neilz

Was the toilet seat down???
  6. qqq35

qqq35

oh yes, that smell. the honey i had didnt wear any. the only smell was the baby wipes
  7. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

I didn't know it was the right one, my friend. Just guessing b/c it was the only one that met the description on that street, but you do mention that is just the general area.

A shower is important only b/c I can't go home with the whore cheap perfume smell all over me, if you get my drift. I bring my pants in with me and lock the door.

-BB
  8. qqq35

qqq35

-how do you know you had the right cathouse. i couldnt tell you about showering. i never let mt pants leave my site. i know they have a toilet, however, 'cause i used that.
  9. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

i drove by the place on my way back from work to check out the parking situation and so forth.

kind of 2 story small white house with colorful windows canopies on a block of all apartment buildings? if so, it practically screams cat house.

weird looking place. i bet everyone hanging out on the block knows what it is and exaclty why i'd be knocking on the door.

when i go, it'll be pretty late at night.

do they offer a place to shower?
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  10. qqq35

qqq35

i found the place clean and fairly safe 'hood. it's a little scary going in if you are not prepared. again, i found the real providers hot. no way was i going to pork the mamma.
  11. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

12. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

True, true.

Who knows.

Maybe she's one of those hermaphrodites in the Dominican Republic that are born as women and then develop male sex organs at puberty.

I'll call and ask.

Was the place clean and fairly safe?
  13. JohnnyB

JohnnyB

14. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I never saw the original ad for Diana, but if she is leaving it to the customers' discretion to figure out if she is a tranny or not...that is wrong. Especially if she's providing as was mentioned in a different post. I think she definitely has a duty to advertise as a tranny.
  15. JohnnyB

JohnnyB

I called and today (Monday) Diana was there alone...she said that the Argenitian woman would be there tomorrow and qqq's Brazilian friend would be there on Wednesday...apparently it's worth a call beforehand to see who's working...
  16. VirKodo

VirKodo

I didn't see any provider there. Since, the madame looked like a TS I wasn't taking any chances with any of the ladies there so I opted to skip this one. As for why I checked her in thew first place. I like a woman with big tits. The other woman there was small breasted, and again the place was poorly lit and it's my experience that when you see a TS in a darkly lit place, chances are there are more than one in the place so I played it safe and left. If Diana had turned out to be a real woman and a little prettier, I might have gone with her. I don't mind if a woman has a little meat on her bones.
  17. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

who really cares if the madam is a ts? so long as she's pleasant to deal with and her girls are are true females, i could care less if she's got a dick or not.
  18. KingofQueens

KingofQueens

Ok, I have to admit, this one made me laugh out loud.
  19. qqq35

qqq35

no offense taken virkodo. i had the same thought, actually. there was no way i was staying if "she" was my only choice. which provider did you see? i think, the picture on CL wasnt that of the person whom openned the door. she was scary, wasn't she. my question to you, virkodo, why did you go and explore the really big woman who opened the door, as oppossed to the wonderful latinAAAA providers
  20. VirKodo

VirKodo

I have a question for qqq35. Did you mean to say - Diana, mature latino instead of latina? I thought it was just a typo. Not to be nit picky about spelling but since you said she had big everything, such as tits, I paid her a visit. I'm sorry, but that Diana looked very much liked a transsexual. There was that weird face, the one that transsexuals have - high, protruding cheekbones, they try to look female but never really achieve the look, that funny deep voice they have despite the attempt to make it sound feminine. I wasn't going to take a chance with anyone there. I got the hell of there. Won't ever go back.

qqq35, did you notice if she was a trannie? It was dark in there, a bad sign. I don't know if you're into that or not. I'm not trying to make a joke at your expense. If you're into that, to each's own. Regardless, a little clarity is posting is needed in such situations. If you knew she was a trannie, then this thread should go in the Alternative section.

Again, I'm not poking fun at you. Just think we should be clear about descriptions about providers in matters such as these.