dirtiest (in a good way) amp girl in NYC

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by oilman, Mar 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jruder

jruder

Re: Myth?

I agree Amy/Mary loves to talk dirty...she loves to talk period. And says the damndest things. I mentioned in previous post about her that she said 'it's a great day to fuck" to me once. I did a two girl session with her and the other girl at the apt once, and I think her name was Jun...she had even a dirtier mouth. I luv your cock. You got two chinese pussies. You fuck me, suck me. It's actually a turn on, even if its bullshit.

jruder
  2. tesla

tesla

One and the same

Just did my holiday charital contribution. When will I learn to stick to my game plan? Went off on a tangent, oh well. She's very nice, very fat, and has a very dingy apartment on first floor lower Madison. She has you wait outside building to the north before having you come over. Freak in me had to check it out. Everything available and pretty cheap too. Paid .8 but could have paid .5, felt sorry for her, don't ask me why. Malaysian Chinese. Was another provider there, better looking but another veteran. Which brings me to a point:

This was my second experience where massage was advertised but the whole set up was about the extras. The other place was Touch of J.. out in Hillside I think. The Jersey place was in an office building and was a "pretend" massage parlour. Both times the massage sucked and the experience was really more brothel than MP. The Jersey provider was absolutely gorgeous but I still left depressed and unsatisfied. Personally, I would rather have a great massage, in a decent place, with not even a happy ending than a pathetic hustle in some dive. I know to each his own, and believe me, I'm pretty happy when after a great massage the extras flow naturally. I just need to walk away more often. Veterans?
  3. TC123

TC123

You said it, friend.
  4. sexpert

sexpert

yea i think its the right place, right off the corner.... next to the laundry place with a fat wireless camera right at ur face. Its only R&T now , i guess something happened, decent place for decent price.... not as clean as it used to be but it will do for 60 beans total.... oh yea if ur chinese.... never seen a gringo i there yet. Next week im taking my paki friend, if he can get it with me all u gringos better start looking for a chinese friend.!
  5. kabukicho

kabukicho

spert, okay where is kat's? still avail? 7th and 46th hmm i can do that, what door if possible? thx...
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Any news on Cindy's where-abouts?
  7. sexpert

sexpert

You know its kinda funny with all these names.... nu look and what not, i bet i been to all of them without knowing the names of the establishments
  8. oilman

oilman

Jeesh.......what's a gringo hobbyist to do ? Anyone have an interesting experience at Nu Look.......I was there only once and had JoJo but while she was a team player she was just too damn dumpy to incite any return action

oil
  9. sexpert

sexpert

LOL get over it guys! there must be plenty of ATFs in ur book!~ and plenty of dirty lil girls, ok found out may is working for Kat now in brooklyn..... so those who want a dirty experience go look for her!! I can not guarantee a great time for non chinese people, "SO SOLLY"!! LOL
  10. HornySailor

HornySailor

Me too Eugene.

Had fun a couple of times with her.

Keep us posted.. I will really miss Cindy. Damn!
  11. Eugene

Eugene

Oillman

I was in WGS yesterday, of course I asked for Cindy. I liked her as well. I was told though that she isn't working there anymore.
    I asked what happened, but did not get any answer. Later in the session I asked Mimi (she was my masseuse) about Cindy, but she said that nobody knows what happened.
    By the way Mimi is young and cute, but nothing special...
    Hopefully Cindy will appear somewhere like Aria or NU-Look.
    I used to have lots of fun with her...
  12. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Celeste

From Corporate Secrets. Just a very, subtlely dirty girl. Purrs in your ear, talks really nasty when she gets you going. I've had some of my strongest releases with her.
  13. oilman

oilman

WHAT???????

Eugene........please, no, that is too horrible........I was just thinking about her last night......why and how and when on this Cindy thing........has she gone somewhere else or just left the biz ? Not to start any rumours or anything but she had questionable bruises on her forearms once.......boy that's bad news........
  14. Eugene

Eugene

Oilman.

Cindy is no longer working for WGS.
  15. kongfish

kongfish

WGS and Nulook

I keep reading about these places in my searches, but do not know where they are. What does WGS mean and what should I search for on the internet to find them.

KF
  16. eatkunt

eatkunt

I don't believe my post is all that oblique...
  17. pwe

pwe

ms. mary / eling

You mentioned she was an indie. What services does she provide...just massage? What are the rates? Do you recommend?
  18. eatkunt

eatkunt

Amy formerly of the Division and Eldridge AMP and now an indie who advertises in The NY Press under either Miss Mary or Miss Eling likes talking dirty but will not intiate such talk...before getting your hopes up, guys, she's not that hot... a 5 at best...but...talking dirty sure does get her hot...
  19. teeduke

teeduke

Myth?

sexpert—

I don't know about ribbed condoms. And I don't use them. But I suspect that condoms with ribs and those with all the little extra stuff on them may be more about marketing than reality.

Maybe we should ask some of the ladies on this board if they make a difference?
  20. sexpert

sexpert

hey the N and B on the keyboard are right next to each other, or maybe it was just a subconcious thing LOL!
    I know this place lets in other people, and i personally have a mexican friend who gets FS from certain providers, I will have to ask May if she does other than asians when she gets back, but i dont think that she will be working there when she comes back, most likely she will be working at Kat's place on 7th and 46st in bklyn, also another thing that was very funny, one time i did her for about a good 20 mins and she was really enjoying it and wet as hell, after i was done i took my cock out and looked at the rubber, turns out the rubber was RIBBED for her pleasure, i seriously doubt a true provider can handle a ribbed condom, imagine 4 clients a day x 20 days out of a month with ribbed rubbers? talk about damage control!
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003