disposable in...cum

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by betty_snj, Jan 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. New York Tens

New York Tens

LMAO Tooo

Makes me almost happy not to be a guy lol

EEEEK i would wake up with my dick attached to clothes in the morning? No thanks, I am happy being a women now lol
  2. capitan

capitan

Phillyfun,

I guess we can call this the old......"salty dog!"

Straight ahead,
    Capy
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2003
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

you guys are a RIOT!!!!
    Laughing my big ASSSSSSSS off reading your postings.
  4. lurkey

lurkey

ok now I remember why I rarely look in the general folder!
  5. Thorn

Thorn

Ok... Now I am officially scared.
  6. phillyfun

phillyfun

Lurkey...

Your privates being glued to your underware may depend on boxers or briefs. My bet there is less problems with boxers - there is little clamping action and the underware material is somewhat silky making it difficult to stick. Briefs have clamping action and have a nice mesh to make a strong bond relatively.

What's more anoying, is that you go to bed, have a nice nocternal erection with a happy ending, then get up in the morning to go pee and your urethra is glued together. The stream may miss the bowl, run down your pants or pajamas making a real mess. Gotta remember to roll the end of Mr. Happy a little to open it up.

See, you'll know one of the reasons for the hot towel routine used in an AMP. So you don't acccidently pee down your leg or miss the bowl sometime later.

I hate when this happens. Washing is a good thing.

OFF TOPIC: What do you do when you put too much diswashing detergent and get too many suds? Add Salt. Bubbles break up.

OFF TOPIC: How do you clean a car window outside? Use a bucket of water and a raw potatoe cut lengthwise and use like a sponge. Rinse with water thoroughly - followup with some glass cleaner.
  7. Casper

Casper

X
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Get WetOnes, I carry them in my bag of tricks.
  9. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Scented or not?
  10. Casper

Casper

Babywipes
  11. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

I can't even begin to imagine where some of you guys work..rofl
  12. lurkey

lurkey

Jeesh, doesnt your dick stick to it? Causing that painfull tearing sensation when you retrieve it for a pee, not to mention the unfortunate miss direction of your pee from the crusty remains diverting ur stream.
  13. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Didn't your mother tell you never to go with dirty underwear? You never know when you will get hit by a bus.
  14. robnotbob

robnotbob

I'm wondering, who does the laundry in these homes?
  15. RichardNY

RichardNY

I'm like phillyfun....it dries quickly. Tissues or toilet also work if they are readily available.
  16. phillyfun

phillyfun

I generally don't bother. Just let it dry in my underware, but tissues and the toilet works too. Although I'm not likely to do it in weird places except the car. Normal places would be an adult theater, booth or home.

I here that many people use a sock.
  17. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Most guys are unimaginative and I'm sure they use the bottle of Elmer's glue. I however get my satisfaction using the Ivory Liquid soap dispenser in the bosses bathroom.
  18. betty_snj

betty_snj

no Curious, he has those SELF ADESIVE envelopes....:)
  19. curious

curious

Betty...

tell me he doesn't lick the adhesive flap of the envelope after shooting his works into it.
  20. Casper

Casper

BTW was that regular or legal size envelopes, windowless, white, what paper thickness?