dix hills home raided

Discussion in 'New York' started by jeffc126, Jul 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

This is why, in my opinion, you're much better off with outcall as opposed to incall. How many outcall busts are there ever, in terms of hobbyists? Not many I would imagine, but feel free to prove me wrong. I'm also a lazy fuck, and can't be bothered to venture out for hobbying if I can help it.
  2. Phantom

Phantom

I for one am really glad that I live in a country where everyone is equal under the law. :rolleyes:
  3. OCharley

OCharley

I know he is married. He has 2 small children. He has a law practice near mine, he practices with someone I know and who also used to be with the DA's Office. He rents office space from a firm I know well.

My inside story is true. He had an opportunity to walk, but stuck to his story. He used to be a pain inthe ass to the DAs regularly, and rumor has it they will make this go away, but not without some bloodletting, albeit minor
  4. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

....presuming he is married of course...

Hmmmm brings up an interesting thought.... why do you presume he is married?

<<<<sniff>>>><<<<sniff>>>>>
    i think... i smells a guilty conscience........ :D
  5. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

and a divorce.......

6. OCharley

OCharley

I hear that he was given the opportunity to walk on this if he would give a written statement against the owner. He stuck to his "I am here for a legot massage" story and he got arrested on a B Misdemeanor. Max penalty is 6 months (you do only 4) but he will most likely end up with a Violation and a fine.
  7. theladiesman

theladiesman

Yes, Mr. Wondeful, it is scary, but......

I guess if you are going to patronize an agency or a service that operates out of a set location, (and they have piles of condoms and massage oils on hand), and neighbors have noticed the "activity" and complained to LE, then it's pretty obvious to LE that you are entering that place for one purpose.

On the other hand, I would think that patronizing an independent, and meeting at a neutral location like a motel, would be safer. After all, you could just say, hey I met this chick at the supermarket and we made a date to rendezous here. If it's just you two in the hotel, then there are no witnesses to say that any money exchanged hands. Has there ever been a bust of just two people in a motel??? Seems that the busts are always of places (apartments, houses) in which there is an observed pattern of activity, i.e., men coming and going all day, lights always on, etc. etc.

Any feedback?
  8. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

That's what I get for reading The Post.

Thanks Eggy for clearing that up for me.
  9. eggy

eggy

BTW- It's Roll, the owner of the house, that faces seven years in the canner. Callanan is only charged with a misdemeanor count.

Anyway, does anyone think it a bit odd that Callanan is a former assistant district attorney? It could be that the fuzz were well aware that a higher profile client was in the house at the time and used the opportunity to make a more scandalous arrest.

Furthermore, it seems that Roll was inviting attention by doing this in an upper class neighborhood. Peolple are bound to get suspicious with people going in and out all day and night. This guy even put a sign on the corner. The neigbors complain to the cops and the cops start watching. It's not too different when there's a drug bust in the burbs. The police are under pressure to make an arrest when "things get out of hand".

At any rate, I don't think that the average hobbyist faces as much of a hassle as Callanan seems to have gotten.
  10. Wowie69

Wowie69

I wonder what would happen if a john was arrested and decided to fight the whole thing by contacting the ACLU. Does anyone know the ACLU's position regarding prostitution? I looked on their web site but didn't really see anything.

It would sure make for some interesting court cases. Can you imagine if the Supreme Court had to make a ruling about the rights of consenting individuals to make a contract for pleasure?
  11. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

I read that article today with a bit of fear actually, as the cops arrested this guy and supposedly he faces up to seven years in the canner. While he'll probably walk, it destroys the notion that LE is only after the girls, and not the hobbyists.

Definitely going to be a bit more careful in the future. This is scary shit. Or am I overreacting?

MW

[Edited by mr. wonderful on 07-20-2001 at 06:05 PM]
  12. MrNY

and, the loudest and deepest.....

from the customer, when the cops barged in.....
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I don't think God had anything to do with it....or did he?"

Why not ? I distinctly heard cries of "oh, god, OH GOD !!!" coming from there on repeaded occasions.......
  14. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Damnit MrNY

You beat me to the punch! That was absolutely the funniest thing I have read in the paper today, and that includes the funnies.

I don't think God had anything to do with it....or did he?

Wasn't Mary Magdalen a working girl?
  15. MrNY

My personal favorite quote-of-the-week

"...Callanan said he thought the suspected brothel was a legitimate massage parlor. After arriving, he said, he was greeted by Kuchowska, who led him upstairs into a private, fully furnished room with stacks of towels, massage oils and cremes.

It was his first visit, Callanan said. He said he decided to visit only after failing to make an appointment with his regular masseuse and was arrested moments after he arrived.

"God was trying to keep me away from that place," Callanan said, "and I didn't listen."
  16. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Im taking the 5th on this one bro! LOL!
  17. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

WANTED COMPANION/HOUSEKEEPER

32 year old male seeks a companion/housekeeper.

lots of extras........

send inquiries to
    JohnGCNY@yahoo.com

Special consideration to those with excellent...."Vacuuming" skills...... ;)
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

carl...

a LI girl and you didn't know her?

your slipping.
  19. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Another Example!

This is what Rogue talked about- to high profile an operation gets busted!
  20. pswope

pswope One out of three