Dix Hills/Osaka

Discussion in 'New York' started by rogue, Jul 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Try This

Menz,
    I am a neophyte with these massage parlors but I did try the one at 29 Jericho Tpke in Jericho just last Friday. $60. plus 40. tip got HR. No other extras were offered although I asked. I dont know if another girl would have been different.
  2. rogue

rogue

the block...

AMP 101...GUARANTEED NOT TO LAST....
    High Traffic area-
    Too close for questions from outsiders
    nosey neighboors/bad neighboor situation-ie,next to anything to do with food,kids,mommies or need to ask for directions"where is the massage parlor, 102A?"
    too conspicuous
    men only traffic

Places get closed because of complaints or too obvious..a cop can walk into any AMP place,or Latin with any excuse just to get a look and then report back for a raid or further investigation

For example...The Massage Parlor off OCR in Westburt,by the train station, is still there because they mix legit with "for special customers only"-It looks like a real place,refuse enough people "extras" and have an occasional woman get massaged as well-they do the bogus paperwork,etc-and special favors are only done by specific girls on specific days...

as long as you can keep Oasaka and Hawaii quite,it will be around a little longer....
  3. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

at htis rate...

at this rate, we may ALL have to toot our our own horns....
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hate to toot my horn but....

That massage place in Nesconset that advertizes in Newsday was raided and shut down. Like I said a week or two ago- LE is still on the offensive out here in the sticks especially on high profile operations!!
  5. jeffc126

jeffc126

dixhills/osaka

I think that the amps osaka and hawai are run by the same group they seems to close the same times and days .I have to admit i wouldn't want a brothel in my nieghbor hood with all that money he made , he should rented a motel for the week and have the guys come there.
  6. Carl M

Lets just say.......

You feel it in your gut and use common sense. I do what we call recon- ask around- talk to people etc. Also a few of these places mentioned were in the news and newspaper! Remember high profile establishments are always the first to be hit- these are advertised facilities- its happened before and will happen again! Ask Brother Rogue- he has been around the block a few times!
  7. jras

jras

source of info, Carl?

hey Carl,

Not that I doubt your veracity for a moment -- your leads have been damn good to me -- but where do you get the info on these raids? I never see a mention of them in the local papers or LI television? Radio? Inside confidants? ESP?

thanks for the heads up, bro!

piece,
    jras
  8. Carl M

Play it real safe !

If you guys did not get it already. Roadway Incall in Plainview, The Dix hills Incall, Zuki, Osaka, Hawaii- all were raided and either shut down or scared into becoming do nothing AMPs. Use the big Head guys!

[Edited by Carl M on 07-23-2001 at 12:59 PM]
  9. jras

jras

back in the classified ads

hey billyS, rogue, et al.

Osaka popped back into the Newsday ads this morning. But Hawaii is now missing. AMP roulette, anyone?

piece,
    jras
  10. rogue

rogue

bill..

It is presumed closed as far as we kmow-nothing concrete yet-but a few have tried to call them with no answer..
  11. billyS

billyS

Osaka Busted?

While I noticed Osaka was no longer running its add, i didn't know they were busted. Where did you read this ?
    I posted about my visit a few weeks ago and predicted it wouldn't last. Too good to be true. Were any johns busted at Oskaka?
  12. rogue

rogue

on the other hand...

High profile cases are put on tv and the news to make a point,show someone something,shut up a politico's wife and or the neighboors-it WAS Dix Hills-heavens!!!,maybe even catch this guy Callahan-somebody had something to prove,maybe get elected or promoted and wanted the news to know about it...still doesn't mean I would go though...
  13. Carl M

Looks Like LE is on the Offensive!

In Suffolk and Nassau. Play it very safe fellows.
  14. rogue

rogue

So...we have a high profile house closed down..and as it appears,a high profile MP closing-why? For all the reasons we have discussed...bored,nosey neighboors,unwise advertisement,unwise providers and landlords.....and we do these places no justice as to our attitutde(cavalier for lack of a better word)as to what and how much we post about these places-we can all read-and we can all dial a phone number-any time a place gets closed down it's bad for everybody..this house thing has happened on LI before-there was one (one of the few houses)on Hempstead Turnpike between the MDWPKY and the Wantagh PKWY-too high profile and too much traffic-there was one in Manhassett,right next to a Sunoco gas station in a residental area-I wrote about both of them for The Climax Times paper a few years ago and my prediction then was-"by the time you read this ,they will be closed" And I was correct.
    So now we have at least 2 known and discussed other places that may be in trouble before they even get off the ground-so now,who wants to take one for the team?
    But will the team come up with bail money for you?
    As Carl has stated in a different post-see Indy's,-real saftey first-many of them will do the massage thing before the main course-even if it's a "bad" one-are you really there for the massage?
    I think MP places are so desirable has to do with cost,as much as the "will I" and "what if,or I hope for" factor

So it's Indy time for me...I am off to see "Indiana B2C and the Temple of Carnal Desire"
    -Rogue