Do I have a confection to make?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by curious, Jan 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. How about Boxing Day?
  2. hehe. She said BUT.
  3. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

I can just see the conversations-

stupid john: I wanna buy you a present, what do you like?
    hooker : cash is good
    john: hahaha, you're so funny
    hooker: ok, travellers checks
    john; i'll go buy you some perfume at duane reade
    hooker: just give me the cash
    john: but i love you
    hooker (thinking, i can empty this guy's bank account, run up his charge cards and maybe get his wife's fur coat) : lets have dinner honey!
  4. Casper

Casper

Yes I prefer black and white lines to grey ones.
  5. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

And pretty soon you would want someone whith a white and black striped shirt in the room with you.
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Wow Candie! Are you realy that double-jointed?
  7. candie

candie

Sexywhore, I know EXACTLY what you mean and where your coming from. Thats probably why I am still in the biz, Enjoy!
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

As long as it's not a "Dinner Date."
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You could always make up an excuse for not being around that day, then get the candy half price the next day and say, "I tried to get this to you yesterday, but Mom was sick."
  10. Casper

Casper

I don't get it either. If for nothing else, DON'T bring her anything remotely close to a Valentine's Gift so there aren't and mixed signals. Everyone remains in theire respective places, her the provider and you the john. The clearer the lines are the better off you both are.
  11. *********

Hi Candie

What a whore wants. MMMMMMM ALL NIGHT

I'm leaving for a overnight and blushing after the phone convo. with a gent I've been seeing recently. Sometimes it's just wonderful to hear "I did alot of research concerning seeing you" from a newbie. It's refreshing to meet with an unjaded john for whom just any piece of ass won't do.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  12. candie

candie

I seem to always get flowers. I really dont eat candie cept for tasting but thats different ;)
  13. justlooking

justlooking

You're right. We are in agreement, and it is getting lost.

I guess my problem is with Valentine's Day as the date for these "prostitute appreciation" gifts.

In its stead, I'd suggest Veteran's Day.
  14. Kimmie

Kimmie

I think we are in agreement here but it is being lost in the Valentines day debate.

YES I would have hurled the bagel back at him and ran from the room. THAT is not appropriate behavior.

I dont agree with giving a hooker a Valentines Day gift for the soul purpose of making that hooker your valentine.

HOWEVER I see nothing wrong with giving a gift as a way of saying I appreciate your service.
  15. justlooking

justlooking

Kimmie

I know we've been down this road before (and I famously went down this road before I ever met you), but I'm trying to draw a distinction here between coffee and a bagel, which is a perfectly nice gesture that anyone would appreciate, and a Valentine's Day gift, which carries all sorts of connotations that I, at least, consider inappropriate in this context.

(I mean, what if the guy had the bagel place write out "To My Wuvvy Dove" in creamcheese on the bagel for you? Wouldn't you have found that a bit creepy?)
  16. candie

candie

Hello Sexywhore..... I use to eat that chocolate. Its not a diet chocolate just so you know. Also checkout their website as you can buy straight from them and eliminate higher costs.

I dont eat that chocolate but even though its 10deg by me, I am having a skinny cow ice cream... Best thing if you love sweets :)

Did someone mention................candie? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzings some sweettarts that say "cum for me" to all the sweet men here... xoxoxoxoxoxlickitGoodnow!
  17. justlooking

justlooking

I . . . I . . . I feel a Joe Tex song coming on.

"Maaaaaaaake Every Day Valentine's Day (For Your Woman) . . . ."
  18. Kimmie

Kimmie

ok jl we have been down this road before and it is a beaten path.

I honestly do not think my clients that give me gifts do it for better service. If they are doing it for that, they will be sadly disappointed.

I dont suck the guy who brings me nothing but my fee any less then a man who brings me red wine, or flowers.

I DO appreciate the gesture though.

I saw a client last week that I had a wonderful session with last month. He brought me a bagel and coffee.. Sweet gesture. I appreciated it.

He brought the same thing to the second session last week.. I gave him the same service, not because of the coffee or the bagel, but because we just clicked like that.

Now, did he think the reason he got such good service the first time was because of the coffee and bagel? MAYBE, but I hope not. It would take a hell of a lot more then a gift(especially coffee) to make me treat you any differently then I treat my other clients.
  19. *********

That's so sad you were made to feel worse by not having a Valentine, you can thank media hype for it. If your happy with your life and in your heart, Valentine's is everyday not just once a year.
  20. *********

Which is what you might get because you've both crossed that line.

I receive "gifts" from johns also but I don't want the excess baggage. I prefer when they ask me in advance where I'm in the mood to have dinner tonight, what kind of champagne I want etc. etc. or a simple kind word is more than enough to show I'm appreciated company.