Do providers really enjoy it??

Discussion in 'New York' started by reloguru, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cookypuss

Cookypuss

Without reading everyones responses

Yes sweet man, i love what i do !

I am a lucky blessed lady in the biz ~ I MAY NOT enjoy every penis i come into contact with (definately not, but thats why i teach), but for me ~ I love MEN...Period...I dont care what shape, profession or medication you take...I am a lucky one, i actually in my 3 years have truly enjoyed almost every encounter I have had..I feel very lucky as the gents that i have met, they are so FINE, smart intelligent and adorable, thats why i do what i do....A nice member (dick) is a bonus, and a connection to a sweet gent is astounding ...
    Ok, now i will read what others had to say...
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Let me get this straight....

I wanna bang her.:)
  3. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

I'll give you introspective,........honest....I'm not so sure of.
  4. wilt

wilt

Mr. Dee

Welcome to honest introspective posting.
  5. kromrider

kromrider

Marianne

If this is the girl that Mike was talking about.........
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

You got low people, you get low discourse.
  7. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Ditto. Marianne wasn't shilling for herself. Just making fair comments.

Verdict: Dondee is fined for unnecessary roughness and will have to pulll himself off with steel wool for a month whilst dancing the Flamenco by himself in Macy's window.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

She posts something that sounds completely honest and she has to be told she sounds like she could use a good fucking?

No wonder the level of discourse on whoreboards is so low.
  9. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Re: Let me get this straight....

Marianne, welcome to the board. Sounds like you could use a good fucking......business that bad?
  10. Marianne

Marianne

Let me get this straight....

Kinda new on this board and to nyc but business stinks now so what else is new.

YOU GUYS shell out good $s for a piece and then you call us "ho's" etc. and we are just in it for the money and tips...well duhhhhhhhh. This is our living. You are paying for time and for pleasure and some sorta mental scene that you can replay (with no royalties I might add) in your head while you do your wife. We don't take that with us. We take "rent is due", Dr.s appointments to make sure we don't have 'colds', new 5 inch heels that are rediculous to walk in and are like daggers, condoms at a $1 each, and walking into hotels at 2am like we are supposed to be there. I am pissed at your attitudes. If you don't like us, or think we are some sub humans, DONT f...k..g hire us k? Client calls me a "ho" or uses the "c" word unless I ask for it gives me an invitation to leave regardless.

And I don't fake it in session. I agree with Houston, it can be fun and erotic and good for everyone and we don't need the shit.
  11. Houston

Houston

Yes he/she does cum first but for those wanting us to cum first then I just gave my answer.
  12. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

First Rule of Business

We all must remember:

The customer always cums first :)
  13. Houston

Houston

If you get us(providers) to the point where we can cum then I suppose we do really enjoy it. Faking it takes too much energy that I would rather save in order to relax and enjoy it.
  14. kromrider

kromrider

Just another Ho using Mike to shill for her. Why is this shit so obvious to me. I honestly think Mike is clueless and I am glad he kept her name off the board.
  15. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

sounds like the ultimate "take away" sale! thats on crafty ho. throwing out bait for bmm.
  16. morgan_mr

morgan_mr

Just curious....

would you mind sharing which provider this was? I love kissing during a session and its hard to find a provider who is truly "into it".

Thanks.
  17. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

18. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

It sounds almost exactly like what I hear

When I am with a provider, I almost ask if there is something I can do to help her enjoy the moment as much as me. I almost always get the same reply from everyone.
    1) You are a very nice, attractive man. You treat me much nicer than most other guys.
    2) There is nothing you can do to get me off. I rarely get off. When I do it's with a regular I've been seeing for a long time.

By the end of the night I usually hear:
    3) You are oversexed. I still want to see you again, but next time we have to do less than you wanted this time.

At the end of the day. I have the fun I want and they have the $ they need. We part as friends, not lovers.
  19. Thorn

Thorn

LOL [biggest belly laugh]

Now THAT was funny, and probably damn accurate.

Yes. This wind occassionally blows way too hard. A serious case of "soapboxitis" have I.

I have, pretty much, been on one of my sabaticals* . Shows, doesn't it.

[*save for two appearences at ASS-Cons..Just missed JL at the first, and believe it or not that was one of my main reasons for showing up there in the first place... though I had fun just the same]
  20. Thorn

Thorn

He wears a rug?