Do we all bang them hard?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by gman8888, Mar 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Re: Hard and Deep

Boy your talented...work that Bod, I luv it...inoutinoutinoutinoutohhh6:30 am and you alright got me going...can you make the last little thrust a last little big thrusttttt.....hoowoooollll, yeh that did it.....thanks for the details...luv to hear em..Coyote
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Hard and Deep

I knew they liked it!
  3. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

Hard and Deep

I am a personal lover of tight pussies of the Oriental kind.

When at my local AMP, I like to grab the top of the table above the girl's head during mish while I thrust my cock as deep inside the girl as I can. Then I like to move myself in and out at a good regular pace. When I cannot go in any further, I crunch my pelvis against her's as I pull my entire body forward with my hands grabbing on the table. It provides the last little thrust that the girls seem to like.

That's what happened today.
  4. coffeecat

coffeecat

Maybe I'm weird but when I'm with someone I treat her as if she is the love of my life...even if it's just for an hour or two. Causing her to bleed is terrible, not to mention deadly!

BTW, I've seen GreekGirl's pics and how one cannot help but fall madly in love with her is beyond me.
  5. Treknutnj

Treknutnj

Re: to bang or not to bang

This is what makes it all worth while for me
  6. iaamap

iaamap

to bang or not to bang

to me rough is a turn-off and blood anywhere involved is unsafe.

i agree with the bbbj comments, but most of all, the best thing about providers is no "negoiation", begging, pleading, etc. etc.

you ask, they do (unless ridiculous request), this is the best part no matter what is being done.

imho
  7. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Intensity/hooker/John

Well of course the reason behind why you tend to want to ram harder is because first off the whole hooker/john experience is an intense/hot situation...something different than the usual...I luv to be pounded hard :)))but not to the intensity of it hurting.....that ruins it.....I have had a few experiences along that lines where I had to say, hey your hurtin (as the bed is sliding across the room), only seems to happen when somebody had a bit to much to drink before coming over....
    Of course I like to intice the pounding with my nasty talk and so on....so I luv it, but the thought of mentioning blood is a turn off completely and as stated a very dangerous thing to happen.....so bang away but not to the point of hurting anyone.....Coyote
  8. phillyguy

phillyguy

Betty

I was thinking the same thing!!

Phillyguy
  9. sean960

sean960

No Kidding ?

Can't say I'm shocked !
  10. anthony2

anthony2

blood for the ass??
    That must be a safe sex no-no
  11. betty_snj

betty_snj

blood from the ass???? Damn, don't you use lube?

Roughing to the point of getting blood is a dangerous practice.
    The friction caused by a hard banging can break the condom and having blood on your cock is something to be concerned about.

I do love rough and hard, but LUBBED and lots of if I might add.
  12. carver420

carver420

Just call me the first mate.

hard or deep as you put it is not at all what I am interested in. As stated previous, I too am after a GREAT BBBJ, and a facial or something like that is even sweeter. I am most concerned and interested in the oral.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003
  13. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Right on Capy
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I gotta go with cappy on this one.
  15. capitan

capitan

Banging away

We all like a good banging, myself included. But what I really like is a good BBBJTC or BBBJ-facial. For me, nothing beats a womans warm wet mouth sucking me off. A good wet sloppy BBBJ does it every time.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  16. Phish

Phish

Not me - everyone get same

Well I bang all of them the same way - Wife, GF or provider. However it only the providers who don't bitch about the banging.

Everyone else always bitches about it - is't it one of the reasons we all like providers.

They love it or put up with us every which way.
  17. gman8888

gman8888 banned

Hi,

Why do most of us tend to bang our providers harder and deeper than our wives or girlfriends?

I'm a greek-lover and know I've done a good job when I see a little blood after removing myself from my provider's backside.

Do your providers ever complain that you're playing too rough?

Have you seen providers who want it harder and deeper?

GMan