Do you know the 10 Commandments?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by justbill_redux, Jun 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I'm just afraid to find out what happens if Mousey's penis wins. Although, I assume it would be good for mongering. What's your penis' platform, Mousey?
  2. curious

curious

Just imagine the campaign posters, and fundraising dinners.
  3. its_mousey

its_mousey

Maybe. Or maybe he's just one lazy fuck. Shouldn't you know the legislation that you're supporting? Mind you, it's not like he's supporting something that's comprised of hundreds of paragraphs and numerous attached riders.

It's friggin TEN (10) COMMANDMENTS comprising of TEN (10) SHORT SENTENCES THAT A TEN (10) YEAR OLD CAN EASILY MEMORIZE!!!

Dude, if that's the level of competency that's required down there in GA, my friggin penis should run for office!

*Squeak!*
  4. its_mousey

its_mousey

To You Neo-Cons: The name's Colbert - Know It Well!

FUCKING AWESOME!!! I actually saw this!!!!!

Don't forget the part before Stephen asked Westmoreland to name each of the 10 Commandments. Stephen asked him why he supported having the 10 Commandments, to which Westoreland, after a pregnant pause, responded:

"Well...the 10 Commandments isn't a bad thing...."

Westmoreland continued to say that the 10 Commandments are so good that "what better place to put it than in the courthouse."

Stephen then responded: "Hmmm, you can't think of any other place to put the 10 Commandments other than a courthouse?"

Westmoreland (after another pregnant pause):"...no."

Stephen: "You can't think of any other[/o] building to place the 10 Commandments???" (obviously hinting a church)

Westmoreland appears confused.

And to think that some of these guys actually think Stephen is a conservative!!!!

Stephen Colbert - for a guy w/a French-sounding last name - he's a true American patriot!

*Squeak!*
  5. jyris

jyris

Maybe he's not a hypocrite. Maybe he just wants them posted for easy reference.
  6. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

The Republican representative from Georgia who’s a cosponsor of house bill H. CON. RES. 12 requiring the display of the Ten Commandments in the United States Capitol, sure doesn’t know them.

As an aside this guy hasn’t introduced 1 piece of legislation since taking office.

Colbert: You have not introduced a single piece of legislation since you entered Congress.

Westmoreland: That's correct.

Colbert: This has been called a do nothing Congress. Is it safe to say you're the do nothingest?

Westmoreland: I, I, ..Well there's one other do nothiner. I don't know who that is, but they're a Democrat.

Colbert: What can we get rid of to balance the budget?

Westmoreland: The Dept. of Education.

Colbert: What are the Ten Commandments?

Westmoreland: You mean all of them?--Um... Don't murder. Don't lie. Don't steal Um... I can't name them all.

From The Colbert Report via Crooks and Liars. Classic stuff from the religious right or in this case a stupid hypocritical religious right asshole.