Does Anyone Else Think This?

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by circle360, Feb 19, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Laughter

Laughter is the best medicine....I found looking through the world through Robin Williams eyes (my hero) is a lot better sometimes.....better to laugh then to cry.....I like putting smiles on faces....we all like that:))))) Coyote
  2. propheto

propheto

ok, ok

" Cherry Hill - Coyote Bound
    Coyote visiting Cherry Hill, Wednesday the 26th of February - so cum visit the CoyoteGirl - Coyotehotnready4yaBaby....humpitBaby, hold on, slap it, ride it....lick it, luv to hear what u want to do to the Coyote.....ummm....tell me Baby...talk to me Dirty Baby.....oh yeh.....let me be your little slut....ok baby..CoyoteBaby"

I might have been wrong, she seems to get closer to h von bingham everyday.
  3. Esquire

Esquire

A George divided against itself cannot stand!!!!!
  4. hotitalian777

hotitalian777

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. propheto

propheto

Yes.

Her posts are comical.
    I remember a thread where people were complaining that providers were acting like fucking is just work and that they were in it for the money. I guess this is the extreme other end of the spectrum.

At least she is more lucid than H. Von Bingem or whatever her name was
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  6. circle360

circle360

The same episode JImmy says hahaha
  7. Casper

Casper

Or the other episode where Elaine's trying to pick up a guy at the gym and goes over to someone to inquire about said guy etc etc
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  8. circle360

circle360

I dont know about the rest of the Ug members.But almost everytime I read a post by coyote.I start to laugh to myself the way she refers to herself in the third person and all.And then think of that episode on seinfeld with george saying george likes his chicken spcy and all.This episode was on the other night during the never ending snowstorm and had to post that lol