Does anyone have any ideas for Tokyo?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Luciano, Jun 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Wwanderer

Wwanderer Kids, don't try this at home

Hannah of Tokyo

If it is the same email group I belonged to, I am the one who brought her to the members' attention. She is absolutely *outstanding", my ATF GFE in over 25 years of hobbying all over the world. I can provide a detailed review by email if you wish. YMMV as always, but a couple of other group members also rated her their ATF or close to it as I recall.

She is not Japanese, btw. See her website for pics:

http://www.geocities.com/hannah_intokyo
  2. Phantom

Phantom

You're welcome.

Just trying to help.
  3. Luciano

Luciano

Thanks Phantom

See my review lite and more thanks in terminology thread. This was a great rec.
  4. Luciano

Luciano

That is what I'm finding out....

Most of the "soaplands" won't serve non-japanese; most of the "pink houses", "image houses", and "fashion health" won't either. That sort of sucks, but, there it is. The last time I was here I was too busy to do any of this but I am going to give Roppongi a shot. I wish to hell they had a Julie's or any of 10 great hobbyettes we have who don't have any equivalent "If you didn't come over on the Mayflower" rule.

I emailed the above recom., I am going to Roppongi with some ballet dancers I met, I am going to try a pink house in Shinjuku, and maybe a soapclub. I'll post how it goes. (6:23 in the damn morning here)

Thanks!
  5. frog

frog

Bahuba, the weird thing about Tokyo is that the girls either *really learry* (sorry slinky, is this too racistic?) love the gaijins, or they don't. The outcall places I know only cater to Japanese.

The best places are called soaplands (where, as the name suggests, you will get a scrub down and FS), but there are very few who will entertain non-Japanese. (MrNY, they are not even Asian-only, but Japanese only. I was aghast!)

Check out Ikebukuro as well. This area also has many love hotels and massage parlors and barber shops (quicky BJs) and street girls.

The strip clubs in Roppongi are fairly pricey and pickup are not that easy, though I have had some success here. Some basic nihon-go help a lot.

[Edited by frog on 06-03-2001 at 12:42 PM]
  6. Phantom

Phantom

I was in a pretty private email group a couple of years ago when Hannah came to our attention when she made a tip back to the states. if I remember correctly she was rather well thought of by those who had seen her, but that was a couple of yeas ago.

Personally, I've never seen her.

FWIW http://www.bigdoggie.net/sandiego/posts/4884.html She posts allot on tbd's LA and San Diego boards.

[Edited by Phantom on 06-03-2001 at 12:32 PM]
  7. Luciano

Luciano

Thanks

I sent her an email, so we'll see what happens. Is this a recommendation or just a random find?
  8. Phantom

Phantom

9. Luciano

Luciano

Utopia scores again!

Frog,

Thanks for the help. I am actually staying in Shinjuku, so I will try that out. In terms of the outcall, how do you find them? They aren't in the phone book (at least not the english one) and I can't find any on the web...
  10. frog

frog

go to Roppongi, buy five (okay, I don't know you, so let's say ten) girls drinks and I would be willing to bet that you will score with one. Make sure they know that you are American (I presume?).

If you strike out, go to Shinjuku, near where the love hotels are, there are a decent selection of street girls. Many are very close to amateurs. Else, if price is no object, just call an outcall service. There are many.
  11. Luciano

Luciano

Its the classic situation: I'm in Tokyo, on business, and I find out (paraphrasing Richard Pryor) that Tokyo is in the middle of the great pussy drought of the new millenium.

I'm told that there are good hobbyettes here if you know where to look. Does anyone know where to look?