Does it really matter?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Monty Burns, Aug 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. irishnycbrazil

irishnycbrazil

another reason never to vote for giuliani...bring back koch and dinkins and billy's ;)
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2006
  2. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Forget that. Why don't you add a man to your stable for potential women clients. I'd volunteer. :)

Greek is extra. :)
  3. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

i mean be of service..

4. OpheliaDixon

The Playhouse opens around 11 am ...

5. justlooking

justlooking

6. Not dancing topless.
  7. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

You're a good woman

Oooh, I know you can. What time do the doors open at your playhouse?
  8. OpheliaDixon

D'ya Think...

They hang at the Bagel Place that there in its place?????
  9. OpheliaDixon

If anyone can wipe your memory...its Ophelia or her girlies...

but Honestly I know I can heal you...
  10. Billy's Topless used to be the place to find FIT girls...
  11. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Hey, if it works for the 'resume' and 'suit' guys, it should work for you too! No kidding though. Tough, tough, tough to find.

I might have to call you tomorrow to arrange something to get memory of the boring experience I had today, out of my head.
  12. OpheliaDixon

AHHH...The Elusive Asian GFE......

I am looking...A good Asian GFE is almost as hard to find as an Albino Hermaphrodite. FIT starts in a couple of weeks...I am thinking of making a placard that says "MAKE $300 AN HOUR...ASK ME HOW!!" and marching up and down W28th Street and see what happens...
  13. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

What the name of the asian incall place I just visited is? They change their names and their girls names every time they post on Craigs. No matter...saw Hannah today over at the W26th asian incall place (whatever they are calling it now.) Cute little Korean girl. Very little English spoken, but didn't matter. She's got a cute little body. Tiny tits and a great ass. She was much more focused on making sure I came (and sooner rather than later) than she was about just having a good time. I was able to play with tits a bit, was able to play with her pussy a bit, but she really kept me at a distance for all of that and was just focused on getting me up, getting me off and getting me out. A table shower, 37 mins and $240, later, I was done. Damn it. I really need to find a nice asian place, or asian girl that is in the $200 range that will actually play for an hour, get into it and allow me more than one. I think I'm going to have to try AsianKitty next. She seems to get good reviews. grrrr.

Ophelia...can you find a good Asian woman to add to your team?