Does LE ever go after non FS AMPs?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Waterclone, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sexpert

sexpert

teeduke,

I been hobbying for a long time and there are times when you just seem to get into these situations more than u can imagine.

REASON? during the clinton era, many people gave me so called "tips" for stocks and every single week I would rake in a bundle of money, so naturally every week we would go hobby a few times. The funny thing is, during clintons presidency any idiot could close his eyes and pick something from the nasdaq and it would be up within a week. We all fooled ourselves in thinking that these "tips" were great but everything went up regardless. Then im sure many of you including myself was destroyed in 99 and 2000 by the market, and all of us are back on earth. So now poor as ever, we still try to make the best of the hobby by bringing down prices!! Thats y u always see me yelling at people who overpay!! this isnt the clinton era anymore and many of us barely have enough for the hobby!
  2. teeduke

teeduke

Phew!

sexpert—

"I can count another handful of times being caught in chica houses, korean and chinese places but no desk appearance , just light questioning."

You seem to have a lot of experience in these matters. And you're still hobbying!
    I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board who finds it all very reassuring.

Kudos. Press on.
  3. justlooking

justlooking

DITTO to "great post".
  4. genius

genius

Great post sexpert!
    From what you wrote it looks like the only way they can get a guy is actually hearing you propostion the girl for sex for money or if you confess.

Seems like the likely way they can get the girl is if she propostions and undercover LE or if she confesses.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2003
  5. sexpert

sexpert

I ended up with a desk appearence ticket, which means u do have to go to court and if u dont they send a warrant out. When i arrived to court i denied everything and said i was having a massage, the cop wasnt even there. The judge just dismissed my case and off to the next guy. It was something like a ticket they give u when i piss on the streets, its was something like "lewd act" or something a rather.
    <P> second time was the dinger, i was caught pumping the girl cuz i was at the end room at 337, i know some of u knew this place, i had the music blasting from that small radio they have in the room, heard the mamasan thru the PA but wasnt sure what she said in korean. So we were just having a great time and then boom! they go kicking the door in! i got dressed got my stuff and taken to the precinct for questioning, i said i was there for a massage and they asked how much u pay i said 160, they were like thats kinds expensive for a massage. But they couldnt do shit, they said u were having sex? i said what feelings that may come between me and my masseusse was none of their business and i wanted my lawyer. They let me go in 5 hours with a desk appearance and i went to court again ,this time was a lady judge and she asked if i had sex with the girl, i told her yes on many occasions outside of the establishment. She asked if i paid for it, i said no, we are dating, her name was diane if anyone remembers, she was so cute! then the judge asked if i was engaging in any solicitation of prostitution, i said no and then i got a fine for some stupid charge "lewdness in an establishment?" some shit like that it was 100 bucks and that was it. I can count another handful of times being caught in chica houses, korean and chinese places but no desk appearance , just light questioning.
  6. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I'm not sure how it works in Houston, but all of the A"M"P's don't officially offer massage. You can't sell "massages" unless you are licensed, however anyone can offer "body rubs" which is an unregulated industry.
  7. justlooking

justlooking

OK, "If I were a judge or magistrate, what would I believe"?

(Note that you didn't beat the rap. It's just that the rap isn't a big deal.)
  8. popeye

popeye

DAMN!!!! The man speaks from experience... Nuff Said...

Pop

Ps... please tell me u got a male judge.... i believe a female would be pretty harsh on a guy for this stuff... also, thanks for the negative publicity reminder on the consequences of getting busted. For me that would be worse than the arrest. Truly worse...
  9. sexpert

sexpert

DUDE PLEASE!!!

tHERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT UR GONNA GET A JURY TRIAL, LET ALONE ANY TRIAL FOR THIS@! LOL, its just a small fine and a misdemeanor max, usually just a desk appearance, thats the worst that ever happened to me and i was caught red handed!
  10. justlooking

justlooking

But don't think you're gonna beat any rap (not that in this case there's ever likely to be a rap) on the basis of contrived bullshit. When guys come up with schemes like this, they should ask themselves, "if I were on a jury, what would I believe"?
  11. genius

genius

Re: Genius,

It isnt a question of beating the rap - that is the least of your problems. The arrest, being in the newspaper , legal costs, etc will exist whether or not you are convicted and have to pay a 100 dollar fine.Now, if you are just getting a backrub, that shouldnt happen.
  12. popeye

popeye

13. daengman

daengman

Last edited: Feb 23, 2003
  14. popeye

popeye

Genius,

Thanks for your response. I remember this topic vaguely being discussed. I agree about searching older threads, but sometimes it is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Too often threads get sabotaged by personal interests of a few, and the subject at hand never gets fully discussed.

Anyway, I wasn't sure if there was still the possibility of having an out even if you were caught red handed. Sometimes, just because it looks like you did the crime does not in effect make you guilty. I thought such a scenerio may apply when one is caught having sex with an AMP.

Pop
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2003
  15. genius

genius

This has been discussed by me and a lot of others - do a search. I do not have a legal background - all I state is easily found from legit sources on the WEB. Just a few facts: Prostitution is a misdemeanor, performing an unlicensed massage is a felony(NYState). There is a NYS webstite to check out license #'s. Newsday has a section for Entertainment and another for Licensed massage where the license # is given. If you check out the #(easy) and find out it is I.Du Wong in flushing(or similar asian name) it is an amp. The person doing the massage does not have to have a license as long as a licensed person is around to "sponsor".
    It is not resonable to expect a first time customer, looking for a stress relieving massage, to jump through all the hoops to verify that the person is licensed.

As far as getting busted with you dick in her mouth or her pussy, a ton of condoms in the back room, - give me a break - you are cooked.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2003
  16. popeye

popeye

While on this subject a question for you legal types came to mind,

From a legal standpoint, is it the responsibility of the patron to find out whether the place providing the massage is licensed? If one was busted at an AMP and told the police that they were there for just a massage, what can the police do? You were an unsuspecting consumer who patronized some place for a massage based on a recommendation. Can you be detained legally for getting a massage from an unlicensed establishment? What about the case for doctors practicing with revoked licenses, on unsuspecting patients, the patients are never charged nor detained.

From a legal standpoint what if when you are busted they catch you in a sexual act with your masseuse. What if your statement is that in the heat of the moment you both got carried away with each other? That you came for a massage, and got to talking with the masseuse and one thing led to another. She liked your body or Bill F’s appendage on you or something. From what I know, if you came for a massage and paid for a massage, which you received, no law has been broken. Unless, as has been stated numerous times on this board, the establishment is not licensed by the state. So if busted in a compromising position at an AMP, what do the police truly have on you. Unless during a raid, the police find tons of sex paraphernalia on the premises of the establishment, what can they really do to charge a massage patron at an AMP? Just a thought, because I know how the police harass people under compromising situations, your collective thoughts on this matter would be nice.

Pop
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2003
  17. exrubbernecker

exrubbernecker

thats true, prostititution is never the charge if theres a guilty verdict, which there rarely is. if anything its a disordly conduct. that could be being arrested in a demonstration.
    usually a place will have to close more b/c the landlord throws you out, not the cops are shutting you down. you can tell when that happens, they place a big sticker on your door for all your neighbors to see!
  18. dontask

dontask

Places like WGS and Nu Look enjoy a relatively peaceful existance because they are legitimate businesses, in so much as they are licensed and conform to all the City's codes ... at least they appear to. What goes on behind the door or curtain is unknown to neighbors. The vast majority of busts occur at places which are thrown together quickly, and traffic goes nuts, pissing off all the other neighbors. The places don't have licenses to conduct even legitimate massages, and they can be shut down very easily without even having to prove prostitution. Prostiution charges for these places rarely end up in court, and the places get closed usually for sanitation or building code violations.
  19. exrubbernecker

exrubbernecker

Generally busts occur because LE gets complaints, from neighbors or enemies of the establishment (clients/employees).
    If you visit indys or small mps that take 1 client at a time, you are safe, nothing can be proved. There is 0 possibility that an undercover will be on premise at the same time you are, which is the key. If you are there with other clients, you are at a small risk unless you are acqainted (sp?) with all of them.
    In general places get busted pretty infrequently, and even when they do they virtually never arrest the clients, so relax and enjoy-
  20. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I asked one of my closest childhood friends who is now a sargent in a major precinct and he told me that the #1 reason places get hit is because of complaints from neighbors,98% of the time,.... the other 2% are stings which are really rare unless the place really asks for it like soliciting customers outside the establishments

It bears repeating (and it's always been my undesrtanding).

Note the percentage of places that get raided because of Internet reviews.