Dominican republic

Discussion in 'Latin America/South America/Caribbean' started by funandgames, Jan 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ishja

Ishja

Agreed but you have to go through a 3rd party. This guy's keeps them clean fresh and healthy. The ones roaming the streets will give u a bbj for $5 but u might catch something. All the girls had ID's which one personal guide/security took pictures of. We told them from the start only girls 19-25. Nothing younger. There was no negotiation set price
    mrgreentea likes this.
  2. Landru

Landru

3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Spotted a couple of long legged beauty's that I might give them the best 30 seconds of my life.
  4. The Exiled

The Exiled

I'll take the fifth one from the right in halter and jeans.
  5. Ishja

Ishja

Yes they did offer bbj some I didn't even have to ask they just did it with rim
  6. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Nice, when I went to Punta Cana about 2 years ago it was at a strip club the girls circle the stage and you pick one however it was $200 until you were done... This seems like a better bargain lol you said some girls offer bbfs also?
  7. Ishja

Ishja

Puerto Plata, in the town of Sosua. I did take pics i don't feel comfortable posting them. Here's a pic of some of the grils front the line up

Attached Files:

Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  8. ayyitsDano

ayyitsDano

Where exactly was this? Did you take any pictures?
  9. Ishja

Ishja

Trip to Dominican Republic
    This has to be the single greatest experience of my life. The best girlfriend experience, me and a few of my friends stayed at the house in Sosua Beach. Some of my friends had gone in March for a bachelor party that I couldn't make. So they knew how it was going to go down. We got to the house settling in. The in walks 30 of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. So it works like this. You pay $150 for your pick, shes with u all night until 10am the next morning. Just garb your girl and go for it anytimeu feel like it, unlimited access. If u want your buddy's girl $40-$50 depends on what u want. Then there's happy hour. 2 girls $60-80. And u do come out happy. There's no time limit if u can go again right away u go again no extra. These girls are young 19-25. Gorgeous bodies some slender some pette but all thick in the right places. They make u feel like a king. Massage you, shower you, dress you, iron your clothes, feed you, refill your drink, one of them even combed my hair. It's the unlimited GFE. And the girls don't get jealous if you want to take a different one. Being that I was with friends we would trade off. Things to keep in mind.... Don't get shit faced drunk, u need to remember what happened, next time u know u gave all your money to one girl. Pace your self we had the girl from 4 in the afternoon until 10am the next day. And respect the girls even though they are doing the deed they were still fun to hang and party with. Danced around the pool enjoy good conversation. If a girl gets upset and want to leave all the girls will leave. And yes dfk is normal, bank, rim, cim, cof, greek and even full raw is on the menu depending on the girl. I was there for 4 day 3 nights. 30 girls to pick from everyday, some return in the line up and some new faces varies daily. Tons of fun.
    Itsjohnny and redbox like this.
  10. backseat

backseat

went on a cruise and stopped in Samana DR. Found a bar, ordered a Presidente beer. A girl looks at me and says "freaky, freaky." I say no. After my 2nd beer, I ask what's the deal? She calls her cousin over to translate. He says it's 60 for her, 20 for the room that he owns. I'm ok with that.
    We all walk to the curb a van pulls up, and we get in. I'm thinking am I nuts! I'm looking for an escape, and we pull up to the hotel 2 blocks away. Me and Carmen walk up 2 flights to a room. Now I know I nuts, but she put me at ease.
    She's hot, about 30ish, tall and skinny. she blows me BB, I daty, She blow me again 'till I cum.
    They give me a ride back to the ship. I gave the cousin $5. Craziest thing I've done since being in Tijuana while in the Navy.
    What a rush.
  11. puffin

puffin

Never been but I found a website that is all about the Dominican Republic. Google susua dr1, there seems to be a lot of tips there, including advice on prostitute friendly hotels at all budget levels.
  12. downtowner

downtowner

nicaragua

heading down there....any suggestions?
  13. puffin

puffin

If this is a typical DR girl then I'd head out there.
  14. Roosterone

Roosterone

Sosua Trip in August:
    A must stop for every monger. You have to visit to believe. Getting there is easy JetBlue from JFK, Terra Linda offers the best accomodations and is at the center of everything. 30 seconds from the main strip that gets going around 7pm. Thursday - Saturday offers the best choices nothing but universal 8 to 10's to choose from. During the day 5 to 7's roaming about, maybe a 8 or 9 depending on your tastes.
    Just remember that these women are in it for the money and you are in it for the fun! Don't get caught up in their sob stories!
  15. mxaah -

how much was the kite surfing?

Stu gotz... i have similair preferences. when i was there i could not leave my AI becuase of who i was with. I placed my order like it was chinese food.... and my type was provided. Im sure you will find what you are looking for.
  16. stu gotz

stu gotz

I hope I don't get beat up for this but from my research I see that most of these women have hip measurements in the 50 - 60 inch range, is there anything a little more slimmer, lets say 33 - 36 inches???
  17. madingo

madingo

sosua

thanks to both mmmjuicy and Mxaah.

I was looking at the New Garden hotel to stay but I decided on the Tera Linda. It is girl friendly but they don't allow the girls to just roam the property. From what I hear about sosua is that getting the girls is the easy part--getting away from them can be harder. So i figured a place where i can bring girls back but not have them all over you all the time is the best choice. Kind of like a home base in tag lol.

But damn I can not wait to go.
  18. Mxaah

Mxaah

Classicos bar man.

The disco at classicos opens at 11pm if you are into dancing.
  19. Mxaah

Mxaah

LOL!!!

Sosua is awesome!!! I came back yesterday after a 4 day trip. Had a great time, the ladies are awesome. I did lots of research before heading there and heard that Sosua isn't as great as it used to be ... idk what it was like but to me, it's more than good enough right now. Classic bar is the place to be, lots of girls, all shapes and tones (all dominicans but met a couple of ecuadorians) ... the ones I met in the range of 2,000 to 3,000 pesos, all well worth it ... only a few ladies were not great looking but that's just my opinion as I'm not into the really dark type ... having said that, I saw the germans and swiss guys going crazy for the darker ones so to each his own. I saw a couple of REALLY stunning girls ... pretty sure they're more expensive ... they always had some1 by their side.

I have to say; the ratio of women to men were easily 3 to 1 on most nights. Also, you can find girls ANYWHERE you go in Sosua. You will never be alone even if you want to, LOL.

I think mmmjuicy got a little off the tangent in his reviews (which were great by the way) but I was looking for specific info related to the hobby. After all, you find all kinds of tourists at the resorts anywhere in the world and if you got game, you're in.

Anyway, I stayed at the New Garden hotel, right around from where the action is. I felt completely safe and the hotel had a 24 hr guard. Tip and be nice to everyone and you'll be treated well. You don't need to be white or american to have a great time, you do have to bring money to spend .... fuck, you don't even need to speak spanish, all you need is money and be able to communicate what you want. BTW, thumbs up to the management of the new garden hotel; they keep girls there during the day by the pool .. also good food and drinks ... it's like, you don't even need to step outside to live large. You negotiate your time with the girls, they don't work for the hotel. The ones I saw cost me 2,000 pesos per session (~54 USD), all bjs are bb and I'm pretty sure the crazy ones will go BB all the way. Bring lots of condoms.

I did have other types of fun; Cabarete beach is great ... lots of tourists there and the kite surfing is just fucking awesome!!! Had never tried it but loved it, I'll go back to cabarete just for that.

Sosua beach is ok at best if all you want is to stay close to ground zero. The food in Sosua was good ... I did go to the smaller restaurants and had some fantastic typical dominican food. I am hispanic so it's a little easier getting around. I do ask a lot of questions, lol.

I met a couple of chicks that took me every night to the flow, a bar frequented by the locals ... I wasn't sure at first but warmed up to the place right away .. great music and really cheap drinks and I danced a lot there.

On friday night at classicos, you get to meet the real college girls (imho) from Santiago. From what I heard, they come on the weekends to help pay for college. I did see the difference on friday night but there was nothing wrong with the real pros I met the previous nights.

Just writing this quick, gotta go. Let me know if anyone going has any questions.
  20. mmmjuicy

mmmjuicy

Honestly the asians and greeks were just girls at the resorts we charmed ..there are some high end bars there but mostly in main cities not sosua.. honestly the funnest friendliest most user friendly place I know in sosua is the pasion massage ...but I'm not very good at sosua since I'm dominican by blood my mileage is way better than urs there but not sosua that's the white mans paradise ...ur gonna have a freaking blast ...haggle th girls down then use ur savings to spend on them for drinks or food or lil gifts it will mae ur experience a much better one ....
    Dr..is the ultimate mans paradise ....enjoy I am. So jealous lol