Dominican republic

Discussion in 'Latin America/South America/Caribbean' started by funandgames, Jan 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

From now until Feb 20 there are 15 guys from the internet sites in Sosua Dominican Republic. Easy to team up with them. Some are members of UG as well.
  2. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

Any hotel and club suggestions or warnings?
  3. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

Would it be crazy to just go!

I mean go with-out a plan, with-out knowing the right places to be or not to be.

Tell me if my thinking is way off or a worth adventure (even if minor risk's are involved). I am thinking this may be doable if their are no visa requirements and everything is super affordable. Am I right or wrong?

I speak no Spanish but I have very good ability be OK and take care of myself around people and places I don't exactly belong to/with/in or come from.

Any thoughts or advice?

I have free time Feb. 6 to aprox. Feb 14th.
  4. Traderdave

Traderdave

Listen to Jimy Dr. I followed his advice and had a great time in Puerto Plata .
    He knows what he is talking about!
  5. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Casa de Equipo in Caberete has girls.
  6. funandgames

funandgames

I have a last minute oppurtunity to be in the dominican republic for buisness this weekend and next week. I could pass on the trip, which is my choice, but I really would not mind a few days at the beach. I would however have to travel alone. The hotel is in the cabberette area which I know has a lot of oppurtunity for random hook ups. I have to say I would really only be intrerested in something a little more "stable" meaning one or two girls to hang with at the beach and obviously a little extra going on. The buisness part time wise is pretty manageable, but I I want more of a GFE kind of deal. Does anyone have any information on how I could set that up? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If possible let me know.