Don't touch that dial......

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Feb 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

ones got a better body one has the prettier face. both have store boughts and both give world class head. one is passionate and ones more wild. both are 11's in the service dept. both are very very discrete, selective and reliable. both are at the top of my list..... #1 & #2.
  2. yoric

yoric

Thanks for trying to respond Oz, I appreciate it.
    It was"pamA" that I saw
    I would love to hear more about "pamE", if you dont mind!
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

yoric, i tried to respond but the e-mail got kicked back to me.

you saw pamA i assume?

pamE would burn!

phantom.....there both dead even but one does somethings better than the other and visa versa.
  4. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

SB, Fellatio Hornblower -- now, that's a name!

[Edited by HornDogBuddah on 02-08-2001 at 03:21 PM]
  5. Phantom

Phantom

Ozzy,

I'm confused. Is it Pam with an "E" or Pam with an "A" that you are talking about here? Not that it matters, but if it's Pam with an "A" and she is that good I might have to make a major effort to see her next.
  6. yoric

yoric

Ozzy, just wondering if you could illuminate a bit more on the 2 pams-Im assuming you received my email and have chosen not to respond for good reasons of your own, thanks in advance
    SB, it actually was a pretty good line
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I must be losing it, I thought that was one of my all time best lines........ :p

[Edited by slinkybender on 02-08-2001 at 12:02 AM]
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

yoric, there are two pams......

both great, but one would probably burn before lifting her head.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

yoric.......

must have been a different pam.
  10. Slinky Bender

"I knew him, fellatio"
    - Pam.
  11. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

alas, poor yoric........

;)
  12. yoric

yoric

actually I was with pam when we had a fire in the room and believe me we both jumped!
  13. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Ozzie, your description of Pam's single-minded focus on her customer sets a new standard for the attitude that we would all love our providers to have. But in order to make it into UG posting lore, you'll need to come up with a memorable acronym. Something like, BBBJTCETTBWOF (...Even Though The Bed Was On Fire)?

SB: I couldn't agree with you more. The same rudeness and insensitivity evinced during corporate one-on-one meetings is made even more in-your-face when both parties are naked and in a provider-client relationship. The corporate boor is showing off a misguided sense of power and authority. This may be less the case with the offending provider and more of her being unaware or uncaring (even worse) about the message that her actions give off.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

not for nothing and i know it was only an example....but pam wouldn't lift her head if there was a fire in the room.
  15. Slinky Bender

Pet peeve time. I absolutely hate it when I'm having a session, the phone rings, and the girl answers it. Willow eloquently pointed out the other day:

"I enjoy giving my undivided attention to a client. I think it is important that during the time you spend with your client he is the only man on earth - and also the only subject on your mind. During a session don't think about your laundry, school, or shopping! The feeling of giving great satisfaction goes a long way on both the provider's part as well as the client's. If I stick to the two things I mentioned here - I am certain to have a happy client who will want to see me again and again".

What could be farther from this ideal than answering the phone ? It seems some think that turning the ringer to "vibrate" changes things, since you don't hear the phone ring. WRONG !!!.

Some feel that once the session has formally ended, but the guy is still there, it's ok to pick up the phone then. WRONG!!!. I can't stand it when I hear from someone "Hey, I was there with Jane/Pam/Hazel when you called". I really feel like my privacy has been invaded. Niether guy ( the one there or the one calling ) should be subjected to that "knowledge".

I realize that the phone is your livelihood. However, you have to figure out a system where you can make appointments and still not talk on the damn thing when you are with someone. It's just not appropriate.

[Edited by slinkybender on 02-03-2001 at 08:03 PM]