Don't try this one at home kids (a true story)

Discussion in 'New York' started by nicolerio, Jun 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nicolerio

nicolerio

JC,
    Check your email I think you got more than you asked for.
    LoL
    Lauren
  2. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

I think - NOW we know who the mystery man was on your camera ...

3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Lauren:

Were you the phone girl at Overtures on 48th back in late 1980s and early 1990s? If so, can you get back in? E-Mail me, please, if yes.
  4. nicolerio

nicolerio

its a beta site and we are still working on it

Randy who built my site only had my personel email address so he plugged it in . I was rushed to get the site up so we cut some corners to get it up in time. We will be puting up the hours but not the phone number or the rates thier are some LE concerns I dont want anyone to mistake what the site is about :). If you ever known anyone that answered the phone in this business you will understand why some dont put it on the site . We dont use answering machines and already do too much screening so I feel you get a better handle on new callers thru email then the number. WE also found some problems with Accessing the site thru AOL with a hyper link and Some older releases of netscape.
    In the last weeks I have learned to much about web pages.
    LOL
    Lauren
  5. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

CERTAINLY sounds like SB......

6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

To Nicole

Nicole/Lauren,

Nice job with your new web. site.
  7. js181

js181

New site looks pretty good, Lauren. But....Sissymuck@aol.com? There had to be a better email handle than sissymuck......Oh and on that same contact page, you need to add your phone number ;)
  8. nicolerio

nicolerio

I thought I would relay this story about a gentleman that stopped by a business that I was working at. I was giving phone years ago in a townhouse on 48st. It was the end of the Koch administration and crack down was going on. A gentleman that I didn't know entered the hallway between the doors looked into the camera and asked to enter he said that he had been there before and saw &%$@#. I asked him to describe something about her (meaning what did she looked like). Where upon he told me oh! yea! she liked to do what she called the spinney top and proceeded to lift his leg and contort his body while spinning around in his suit. I was laughing so hard and was so dumfounded that I just let him in. Just when I thought that I has seen it all go figure. Come to think of it he looked allot like SB :).
    LoL
    Lauren
    @ http://www.nicolerio.com
    that's right the web page is back and better than ever(shameless self promo)