Doubles - Are they really worth it?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by 73865, Mar 3, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. vaddarker

vaddarker

just doesnt work for me in reality ...

for some reason, my doubles fantasy doesnt pan out like that in real life ...
    f/f/m 3some ...
    both girls doing their best to outdo each other in pleasing ME
    thats the fantasy
    what happens almost every single time is that i do my best in pleasing both of them ... going in to the session i just wanna lean back and enjoy ... but somehow there is this part of me (that is so used to pleasing the woman first) that comes out ...
    and i just cant focus!
    wanna try it again with 2 providers ... b and k ...of nj ...cos they seem very comfy with each other ...
    somebody wish me luck!
    v
  2. Gladiator

Gladiator

I love Duos!!! The trouble is the cost. My last duo session was 1.5K for 3 hrs. It was worth it but still boggles my mind and my wallet whenever I think about doing the duo scene again. These girls were the best but one retired to get married thus ending that duo.
  3. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Personally, I prefer when both providers are totally into pleasing me......not each other.....that is of no turn on to me to have two girls going at it......both should be spending 100 % attention to my satisfaction.........
  4. CoachKle

CoachKle

I have enjoyed all of the doubles I have booked. I see a lady on a regular basis and she will bring a friend at times. I always book a longer session when going for a double so that I can enjoy everything they offer without a rush. I like to see a good show of the two going at it then I join in. Nothing like having your way doggy style while her head in in the other girls crotch all the while you are looking into the other girls eyes (or watching them roll back from pleasure). And if you get two that are good at cock sucking then you do indeed have double the pleasure. My experiences have been wonderful because I have always known one of the ladies and knew she would go out of her way to please me. I would never book a double with 2 girls I have never seen or who did not usually work together.

CoachKle
  5. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I treated myself, but this was pure nirvana. Sometimes, things are just so much better than I expect. Thankyou Hobby Gods.
  6. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

BMM, no, no, I'm not. It was just a joke. I can understand, given the few people that have intentionally insulted you. But if you've been reading all along, you'd note I've defended you in the past. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for the joke. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Have fun with the double. Sounds great. Is this your birthday treat?
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2003
  7. ccure

ccure

Doubles

I guess there are many ways things can go in a 3sum. For me I really enjoy it when the women are into each other. That gives me a lot of pleasure watching 2 females getting it on with each other. Of course I want to be involved enuff to get off myself but to me the main event is them. Its like BMM says, "whatever floats your boat".

The best birthday gift I ever received was about 7 years ago a UTR I was seeing invited a "very good friend of hers" to a session we were to have. It was a complete surprise. We were in the room at Marriot by Lagauardia and there was a knock at the door. I almost shit my pants. She told me to relax she got the door and in walked Desiree whom I had met a few times before. She was a knockout Latina. Anyway the rest is history. The memories of that session are with me forever.

Cc
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Your question sounds like your trying to insult me.
    (there is nothing wrong with your suggestion either)
    But Im going to be in the middle of two of the sexiest providers in NY.
    Heidi, who anyone that has seen her knows already, is probably one of the most alluring providers Ive ever seen.
    Her friend, which I just saw a picture of, has an incredible body, a body that Id rate a 10.And an absolute stunning face.(but rating looks is something we all have to do on our own, but 98% of the men that have seen both of these girls all will agree Im sure, 2 beauties.(although Ive read the boobs are bought)
    And Heidi, who Ive seen quite often, would not bring someone who will not treat me as well as she does, so this doubles session, will rate among my favorites of all times.
    Beauty and the Beast(me) and Beauty.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2003
  9. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

Is your doubles session going to be one 45 year old and one fat girl?
  10. betty_snj

betty_snj

it is possible to replicate on a commercial setting, IF there is chemistry between the girls and they are sharing the guy and not competing to top the others performance. Pairing two providers who never done a multiple together is like gambling.
  11. Thorn

Thorn

Umm. Hmmm.

In the best situations I have had with threesomes, where everyone was truly desirious of providing pleasure to the other two, and good feelings existed all around this is how it would play out:

Periods, usually as things started to heat up and as they neared their natural conclusion, of all three people playing chase each others tail. This is a little something like what you discribe above. Then there would be periods where any two concentrated on the third, and that one's sole job was to enjoy the attention. Then the periods where one rested while two were involved in intimate playing between them; the resting party either reaching in from time to time to pet or kiss, or simply basking in their warmth and adding to the other's excitement by proximity, and finally; periods where everyone just sort of relaxed like kittens in a pile, arms and legs akimbo.

This is threesome sex when everyone truly has warm feelings for each other and cares about what is going on with the other two people s/he is sharing his/her bed with.

I've been lucky enough to have experienced this and, while I don't think it is impossible, I do believe it is very hard to replicate in a commerical setting.

But I keep hoping.
  12. Thorn

Thorn

Re: bmm yr like

It is extremely hard to get a good F/F/M threesome if you are paying.

It is easier to get [and fun] for free IF YOU ARE FEMALE.

For some reason, F-F couples have no problem finding a third. M-F couples actually have more difficulty. I know this from my days as a sa'vingar. :D

And, my dear hvb, I would if I thought #3 wasn't a hellava gent and would probably take considerable issue with it.

[BTW, how is life as a monk?] :)
  13. Thorn

Thorn

I agree with everything you said, except the last part. You don't get anyone conning you if you pick wisely and present nothing that suggests an easy mark.

As to the rest, the several experiences I was lucky enough to have had at college age as the third person joining an already existing female-female couple were outstanding.

Anyone who knows me knows I have this little foible*.

I am STILL looking for a f- f provider couple, or very close friends who enjoy each other's company in the horizontal plane, with whom to share fun times.

[*never kept me from appreciating good old fashion one-to-one experiences though]
  14. candie

candie

Mine was really worth it. Nikita sunset and me ... I still have a smile on my face remembering. She doesnt live around here though but she delievered !
  15. betty_snj

betty_snj

:) I said "brawl" in a friendly way BMM.
    I also enjoy your postings, but you should stop with the "fat, old & slob" approach I've been seeing lately from you.
    Jeeeez....you sound like someone who used to post here, huh, under another name.
    A guy can be 400 lbs and have things a 185 lbs one does not have.
    I have many big guys, and usually they're the ones I have the best time with.
    I'm a big girl, not a BWW, but still big (not for long...my boytoy Chuck is getting on my case)
    I think is all about atittude, personality, charm and....a great cock (a great cook is also a plus).
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Betty, I never considered it a brawl. I enjoy every one of you posts, especially the oral ones.
    KNow what, you dont need another fat old slob like me anyway for a client.
    I torture enough girls up here in NY.
  17. betty_snj

betty_snj

moi?!?!?

sorry BMM but I don't think my humble self is up to your standards.
    But, thanks for remind me about our past "brawl", I forgot all about it.
  18. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Funny remark coming from you Betty, arent you the one that said no to BMM? So I guess your statement is incorrect.
  19. betty_snj

betty_snj

no worries...BMM always gets what he wants.
  20. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Hope everything goes well BigBadM. :)