Dover Accupressure and Callowhill review!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. joe6532

joe6532

callowhill

i found some callowhill girls recently. Cherry & Ruby were at Nirvana in Norwalk CT a few weeks ago - but they have gone now - nobody there knows where they went and mama won't say. Anyone else come across any of them?
    One of the girls said that Yumi went to work in Atlanta.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Capy,
    Thanks-I thought that was what you were writing about.
  3. capitan

capitan

Rooster,

Do a search under pines.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  4. fredmertzsit

fredmertzsit

Pete,

Forgot to tell you about Nicole on Friday's. Slender, tan, cute and she'll lube you with her natural juices. :) No oil necessary.
  5. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Fond Memories

Although, I only visited DA HILL a total of 3 times, I have very, very fond memories of it. As for Suki and Wendy-they were extremely good at a price level that was quite affordable.

So Capy where is this place?
  6. travlnman

travlnman

da Hill girls

Thery must be working somewhere. Most were from Queens, other near AC. But they did sometimes get rotated out of state,
  7. petehanse

petehanse

Fredmertzsit

Freddy you are a gentleman and a acholar...........I thank You!
  8. fredmertzsit

fredmertzsit

Pete,
    I realize you've heard here from more prominent posters than myself, but I have to say that Int'l Mystique is a quality place, it just depends on your day, and luck. Sylvia on Fridays (smokin hot), Sondra on Mondays and Saturdays, personnel changes often.
  9. tekwrek

tekwrek

Callowhill

True, nothing can compare to "da hill".
    Until her attitude started to go sour my fav was Cherry. Killer bod. If anyone finds a hot Korean with a dolphin tatoo, that's Cherry.
    I am under no illusion that if someone finds Wendy, they will share the info. She was simply world class in every way.
  10. teeduke

teeduke

tek—

I think you're referring to Blue Fox. I've tried it as well, and Yumi(?)—a place
    not far from Chinatown—and both seemed a little lame. Inexperienced young providers who can't compare with the sizzlers the 'Hill was famous for.
  11. tekwrek

tekwrek

Capy

Capy, are you talking about Chris?

BTW, for the other poster, I haven't been to 1800 recently but I have been to 1812. Not quite Callowhill like. I liked the one by the parking lot on Sansone (?) better.
  12. petehanse

petehanse

Capy

Capy, I get your drift and know your favorite place. Unfortunately, recovery time for us is a bit longer! What else is there in life? A good meal , female companionship.........you can keep the rest!
  13. capitan

capitan

Pete,

I have to concur with others here on this thread....Callowhill is now a ghost rider in the sky....too bad. I never went there...to far for me...at least a 2 hour drive....I should have tried them out.

But I'm not complaining...my favorite MP is just great!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear when I CRAWL out their door. Just had a
    BBBJTC.....a real knee trembler....two days later, my legs are still aiching and sore from the trembling. Whew! It's like Arnold said " I'll be back"!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  14. petehanse

petehanse

Guys ...Many thanx!

Daro, Shorty, Biggod, teeduke, jseah, j!sauce, Henry d your responses were great. The other site where I obtained the original review, lists the date the review was written, but never discloses when the reviewed site was visited. Sometimes this results in stale and outdated reviews. Most of the reviews on Utopia Guide are timely and accurate! Bottom line is that we save time and lots of money. At least you know who to see and what to expect when you get there. PS Checked back to that site angd noticed this. Dreamland Relaxation 1800 Ludlow St . Philly 215-636-9695. Guy had girl named Miyako super hot Thai girl! 5-2 5-3 34C enhanced. he got CBJ, DATY, and get this ..........he gave her a RIM job? Also did few other positions. He was most impressed with 69 and DATY? This was written in early Feb........is this place open?
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2003
  15. j1sauce

j1sauce I'm back

Last edited: Feb 25, 2003
  16. jseah

jseah

Re: callowhill

I think there was a thread that covered Philly steak places.
  17. teeduke

teeduke

The closest to Callowhill may be in CT. Check the threads.
  18. j1sauce

j1sauce I'm back

callowhill

I stopped by that place a couple of times on a business trip.
    It was real nice. They should move up here.
    I also enjoyed the Philly steaks at Pat's steaks.

Are there any good Philly steak places in NYC?
    Or for that matter, how about Callowhill type places?
  19. teeduke

teeduke

No. At least not yet. The old number didn't work the last time I checked.
  20. shorty

shorty

Pete - I did a review on Int'l Mystique a way back. The girl I had was Crystal. She's a displaced PR from the Bronx. 34C is about right. Nice body that could use a few situps but that's about it.

I got NNNNOOO WHERE with her other than a nude HR. She let me roam and play but that was it. Her quote was "I don't know you like that".

This was during my bad streak with MPs and DARO gave me the advice of "STICK TO THE REVIEWED ONES"... Nancy was there, very friendly. Cute tight little body. Suzanne was off the day I went so I didn't get a chance to see what she looked liked. The reviews for Int'l Mystique seem to be good if you stick with Nancy or Suzanne.

Didn't I also read on the Philly board that Callowhill got busted? Did they reopen?