Dream Whore

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by greyfox, Jan 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kassyS

kassyS

Well, taking a rather cynical attitude, she remembered that you did owe her some money did she not? If she did, she was OK. If she dd not, then she really went off the "Deep End".
    What else remains to be said? Why do people do this to themselves?
    Oh, well, might as well ask why the sun comes up every morning.
    How high is the sky?
  2. travis13

travis13

Alcohol..........

is a very powerful drug and its' effect on long term alcoholics is an interesting site to say the least ......and you just had your first experience....... how was the rest by the way?
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  3. SomeCtGuy

SomeCtGuy

I would go with her own opinion. She is psycho. Barring that, just the long term effects of alcohol. An amusing story though.
  4. manohgod2

manohgod2

interesting notion, but the most logical conclusion can be the alcohol talking.
  5. lamont5123

lamont5123

I think there's been a serious tear in the space/time continuum
  6. greyfox

greyfox

Recently I had a session with an agency girl at a midtown hotel.I'd never seen this girl or used the agency before.It was late and security guards were checking room keys to get on the elevators,so I called the agency and told them the girl would have to come down to the lobby.After about a 20 minute delay supposedly due to cell phone malfunction,she finally arrived in the lobby.She smiled,moved in tentatively for a kiss and purred a little.Just a hint of alcohol on her breath.We chit-chat in the elevator.When we were in front of the door to her room,she asked if I'd like to have a drink first.Since there was a bar in the lobby where we met,I thought the timing was a little odd but maybe she was nervous or a flake.Whatever.I told her I rarely drink,so we entered the room.The room was a bit messy with a martini glass with a little pink liquid in it,and a tumbler about half full of the same cranberry colored stuff.She took a swig,said it was strong and offered me some.I declined.

The disturbing thing about the session was that at least four times,she'd babble unintelligibly for a few seconds and then blurt out a complete non-sequitur.
    "Is the the place we're going to later near the hotel,Michael?"(Not my name.)
    "...sounds like Green Day..."
    "..you had three car accidents..."
    I asked her what she had taken, or if she had stopped taking something she should have been taking.She claimed she simply hadn't slept the night before and was going in and out of these "dreams."
    "Oh God,I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm a psycho."
    Other than these isolated moments he didn't seem sleepy,lethargic,hyper,or paranoid.The worst you could say is that she was a slight air-head but totally lucid.It was different from the spaciness of Gina Robbins/Rollins for instance.

It wasn't like she was drunk or stoned in a way I've seen before,but I'm not personally familiar with club drugs like X or ketamine,or seen how they affect people,especially those who are who are sleep deprived.So what was going on?Trippin',tired,psychotic,narcoleptic,brain damaged?Was the alcohol part of the problem?

The reason I didn't make this a review is that whether the session was otherwise good or bad,I think it would have been necessary to include this info.I'm not trying to be coy or foment a game of Name That Ho,I'm just not comfortable with identifying her now,since there is very little info available about her and I don't know if this session's odd behavior was an aberration or not.She's not dangerous,but I think she could be vulnerable.

I am interested in posters' opinions on these labile "dream states".