Driving thru CT

Discussion in 'New York' started by ScottieDS, May 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey Carl -

I meant the term Russian in the same way.

I have found it to be rare, but have had a couple providers require a cover during Russian. I just wanted to be clear in the detail.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  2. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hey Scottie!

What does uncovered Russian mean?- normally this mean tit fucking!
  3. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

John J. -

It wasn't easy, but yes, I made it to Boston.

It took me a full day to get there (vs about 4 hours if I didn't stop and drove straight through from the ferry).

I had the whole day planned from the start (using reviews from various sites to select locations, maps from Expedia.com to get there, etc...).

On the way back the next day, I only made one stop at Fantasy, as I was physically and financially drained (pun intented).

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  4. Richie

Richie

Fantasy Modeling

526 Lindley St.
    Bridgeport, CT

(203) 330-8467

Look in the on-line SNET yellow pages under Massage.
  5. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

h4c -

I also think that Fantasy is one of the best places around the NY/CT area.

The only place I've found that rivals Fantasy as far as "bang for the buck" is VIP in Providence, RI (although I would have to now say the NY/CT/RI area).

These two places are as close as you'll get to a GFE at an AMP (although I would love to be proved wrong!).

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  6. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

MJC185 -

Fantasy is located in Bridgeport, about 10 minutes north of the ferry.

If you call information, I would guess they have the number.

Hope this helps.

ScottieDS
  7. MJC185

MJC185

Being the selfish mofo that I am...

I respectfully request any more information on fantasy that you gents can give. Web site? Phone Number? More detailed location?

TIA,
    MJC
  8. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

Fantasy is always a good time. I cant think of anything in its price range that rivals it.
  9. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Yikes...

and you still made it to Boston....???
  10. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

As I would guess some of you might drive to or through CT sometimes, the following is a report from a trip I made back late last year.

The places mentioned are easy to find and well reviewed in other places, but just in case you haven't heard of them -

Message From November 8, 2000:

Yesterday, I drove up from Long Island to Boston, and made three stops in CT along the way.

1. Fantasy Modeling in Bridgeport - Had a session with BeBe. One of the best AMP experiences I've ever had.

Looks: 9 (exotic asian, thin, nice breasts (although fake)34C,26,30). Service: 9

$1/2 flat rate for FS, including a table shower, and mutual french (uncovered).

Difficult to communicate with, although there is no doubt about what the session's purpose is. After shower, went back to the room, and she stripped and got down on her knees!

From reviews, this type of woman is typical at this place. If this is true, I'm moving to CT!!!

2. Tubs for Two in Meriden - American massage palor. 4 girls, picked Cat.

Looks: 5 (38D,32,36 kinda slutty looking) Service: 5

1/2$ at door, then she asked for $1/2 for FS, but I talked her down to $. Provided good covered french, would not accept in return.

Asked if she "spoke greek", she originally said no. After the session, she asked why I asked if she spoke greek. I told her what this meant, and she was not aware of this term. Upon my explaination of the term, she said it is available, but with a large tip. I did not ask how much.

3. Alpha Health Club in Hartford - American Health Club. Bad neighborhood. Must show pay stub and licsense for "free membership". Lots of girls (about 10) sitting around, you pick the one you want. I picked Asia.

Looks: 7 (Asian, 34B, 28, 33, Pierced nipples and belly button) Service: 7

1/2$ for 45 minutes, then $ tip for FS (she would not state an amount for FS, so I offered $ and she accepted).

I was kinda tired by now, especially since this was my 3rd place in about 2 hours, but Asia got me going with good covered french. She then accepted my offer to return the favor. After the basics, we finished with uncovered Russian.

I hope this info helps you guys who drive through CT in the future.

Regards,
    ScottieDS