DumBartons II Cover ?

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by ROYAL, Oct 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dabandit

dabandit

Do you remember a hot light skinned Dominican named Desire and another Dominican with big titties called Charity? Nickels/Dumbartons was the BEST
  2. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I only had the pleasure of going to that fine establishment only once or twice so I can't say I remember the dancer you're talking about. This was the place with the timer's in the LD room right?
  3. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Hey, stumbled upon this thread. Does anyone remember the hot blonde Brazilian with the long braids and light eyes that worked here at Dumbartons/Nickels in 2003-04? Her stage name was Gabby and man, did she do a number in the back room!!!
  4. pinga

pinga

pinga56@hotmail.com
  5. ROYAL

ROYAL

What? Who?

Which spot are you referring to? DBII has alot of new faces, Nickels has the Usual girls from DBII.

Pinga I need yo e-mail so send me 1 so I can reply.
    :):p:)
  6. un4given

un4given

Royal, who serves the strongest coffee in your opinion there? Seen a few new faces there since the start of the month...
  7. pinga

pinga

Royal, hit me with an e-mail and I might join you next time. pinga56@hotmail.com
  8. pinga

pinga

He means Nickels!
  9. tros

tros

which club (other spot)

was it in scandels and where is it

new guy here
  10. ROYAL

ROYAL

Oh Well

Since no one wanted to hook up for DBII, I opted for the other spot and was happy to see 1 of my Latinas there. They fixed the upstairs and there is alot more Privacy. Ahhhhh, Only one cup but better one good cup then 2 sour ones.I like my coffee when it's strong.;)
    Oh well fellas maybe next time.
    :):p:)
  11. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Well, lest the point be lost, the surprise (and the above comment) is about JAG...
  12. skagen

skagen

Interesting that they chose to do that. All things considered, I've had very good service there - they must get excellent traffic just though word of mouth recommendations from satisfied customers alone. Why do more?

You would think only a place with inconsistent customer service would do that sort of thing: eg places like Wings, Pussycats, KamaSutra, Parisintown etc.

Oh well, nothing surprises me anymore....
  13. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Skagen, ok, I knew who Max Headroom was, just didn't know what specific sense you were referencing him.

But I think you and un4given are on the right track now...

There is more that could be said...but for now I'll just repeat Deepthroat's line...

"follow the money"
  14. un4given

un4given

wow, never thought about that one! Very perceptive ....
  15. skagen

skagen

Max Headroom...

...was a TV show character from the late Eighties, I think. Was basically a computer generated newscaster. The show was set in the future - although some might argue that Ted Koppel or Peter Jennings are not that far off today!

I guess I was saying is he just a composite character and many different people post under that name to keep it active or is it a specific person?

BTW I will admit that I ended up discounting his reviews and physical descriptions until the girls were reviewed by other members whose reviews were more in line with my opinions and tastes. For example Inna was one of my ATF's, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out how he could claim that she had a "bubble butt". :)

[Edited by Skagen on 10-17-2001 at 05:01 PM]
  16. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Skagen...do I have to choose? If so...what do you mean by "Akin to Max Headroom"?
  17. Eye Won

Eye Won

Im back and ready to go

Hey John,
    Imperialone here.....would love to be part of your strip club tour....count me in...
    Imperialone...........OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. skagen

skagen

Are you saying that John B = Julie = JAG mgmt or that JohnB is akin to Max Headroom.....
  19. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Start with question 4, work backwards, and then go to question 5.
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I haven't figured it out yet either.