E.57 st. spa

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by qqq35, May 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. qqq35

qqq35

can always count on vemeer to articulate such a non predjudical analysis of any and all situations
  2. vermeer

vermeer

You shouldn't tip these disease spreading chinks one penny. They should be happy to be sucking some prime USDA cock, and eating some fried rat at night.
    what's up with these gooks who use industrial grade wrapping paper to wipe your cock? and especially when they start dabbing at you pee hole iwth that rough paper.

i smacked the last slope bitch that tried that on me. didn't tip her either.
  3. qqq35

qqq35

needing a little tension relief yesterday and i decided to give them a call. locatedin a 3 story walk-up of Lex. ave. $60 for 1hr and 45 for 1/2. lisa or linda let me in. nothing special nothing bad. said to me "you been here before? of course you have. i have missed you." of course it ws my 1st time. there was linda and 1 girl sitting on the couch. i really didnt get a good look at her as a screen was seperating us. i wanted her because she was wearing a dress (easy access) while linda was wearing tight jeans. No choice was available. Led into the back, there are 3 cutained rooms with walls about 2/3 of the way up. Linda starts the massage - which was shit at best. lite tickling. remeber playing the game "chills"that was linda. that lasted 5 minutes and she told me to flip for the finish. i didnt fight since the massage was lousy and i just wanted "relief." started the rub and answered the house phone. want a real turn on haha. was able to take her top off to reveal really nice perky tits. maybe 32B. reaklly nice. was able to suck on them even though she protested. tried rubbing her crotch through her jeans to see what would happen. all that happenned was she pulled away. after sycking for 3 mintues she told me to lye down and she finish. so i did and just cupped her tits. even though i was the only one there i was a little uncomfortabke was she starts talking that cheap 'ho crap about too hard and thick cock. after all the walls are 1/4" thick and 2/3 high. also, i just dont like that talk. because its garbage. so eventually i finishedand she is barely cleaning me up - no hot towel. just heavy tsissue. as she is wipping her hands she mumbles "to much cum" I didnt think so. i gave her a 20 tip. that is usually my norm when i at least get some tata to suck on. she was very very unhappy. i told her the service was only fair. and not worth more.
    and there it is - not worth much