East Elmhurst

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by FrankM61962, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

OK its been over a month since

and out of the limited responses a majority favor a change. So this is what we’re going to try

All reviews MUST USE the following format in the thread title

Review: Town, name of lady, @ location

In the actual review it would be very helpful to include what you paid, door fee and tip, and a contact number if you have it.

I’m locking down the various location threads to facilitate this change.

Lets give this a month to see how it goes but if for some reason this doesn’t work out I’ll roll all the reviews back into a generic thread pool like LI AMPS.
  2. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

I declined the offer of anal, not my thing...Pinga..any info on the other girl V's got coming..Kathleena?
  3. pinga

pinga

Samantha/Liliana

This Samantha is Liliana from 1F and she does take it in the butt. If its Valeria next or following week, she is a thin Dominican with bad skin and she also takes it in the butt. So Frank did you take Sam/Liliana on her offer?
  4. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Went today and saw Samantha...27 y/o colombian...beautiful hot tight body (enhanced breasts)..got bbbj, daty, and finished doggie...was offered anal for those of you that like that, I declined...shes there til Friday...V says she's got a few excellent girls (catalina/kathleena? and valeria/valentina?) coming the week after next, will post when I get more details.
  5. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Lucky Dawg :)
  6. pepegutierrez

pepegutierrez

Frank,
    No sarcasm to my thanks.
    I got in thanks to someone from here.
  7. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Don't know if that was a sarcastic thanks pepe...if it was, the reason I didnt reply to your post was b/c someone else had already done that before I could, V will have new clients, but as the previous poster stated you'll need someone to bring you in with a reference..if the thanks was for letting you know that Erica was there, hope you got to see her, she comes about as close to a g/f experience as i have ever come from any of these girls..now I need a reference to get into some of the other latina houses in the area so I wont have to wait three to four months before I can see her again at V's.
  8. pepegutierrez

pepegutierrez

9. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

FYI for those that still use V's service...Erica from costa rica is there this week, see my previous reviews, she's worth the trip.
  10. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

that kinda pussy is always free...why pay for it?
  11. pepegutierrez

pepegutierrez

I had her last year. She's blond right?
  12. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

She is very friendly, you have to go with someone or have the person call for you. It is walking distance from 1F. Closer to the airport.

Kathy and Michele from Chile is there this week. If I remember correctly she is a thick, tall girl. If you like them big and tall with meat on them, its all good. Today and fri they have a Brazilian I believe alexsandra (sp).
  13. pepegutierrez

pepegutierrez

Any chance that V is seeking new clients, Frank?
  14. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Just got back from V's and had to report that there is a nice young slim (nice size C cups) hottie there today by the name of Carla (from Venezuela), all covered but she was very accomodating..theres another older girl there (Juliana) but I'd go with the youngster and I dont think she'll be there after today.
  15. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Lineup at V's this week includes Jessica and Millie...didnt get to see Jessica she had an hour long appt so went with Millie, early 30's, nice perky 34 B's, slim and tight ass and legs...took a half hour got bbbj and multiple positions, no rush job, nice attitude...next week is Vivian and another young girl.
  16. nabbeun

nabbeun

time to start a new thread then?
  17. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

I believe, that is how I took it, that she does not want negative things said about the girls. It hurts their feelings. :(

She also did not tell me "stop posting".

I also told her that you can not make everyone happy. Not everyone likes the girls she has for the week. Different strokes for different folks.

And yes she has this page bookmarked.
  18. bangbroads

bangbroads

NYW-Thats funny why would C think you would have her nombre? Is she still complaining about the posting and saying that the girls are reading it themselves now?
  19. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

Caroline is trying to get her. Ask me if I had her number.
  20. pinga

pinga

Guess I'll have to wait till Tatiana comes back to V's. Johanna should be good next week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.