Eastern Spa on Rt 303

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by knobbyxx, Aug 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. firecracker

firecracker

Stop apologizing! You'll only empower these guys.
  2. 24Sex

24Sex

Try the Bergen Record online at http://www.northjersey.com/. Look at the classifieds under adult services. Happy hunting . . .
  3. knobbyxx

knobbyxx

rules

I read the rules and sorry again guys! I guess I as usual let the little head think before the big head. I was so excited to find a new website for the area that I am moving to I jumped the gun....sorry..and thank you. I totally understand and agree that we have to be careful
  4. waynnet

waynnet

I figure by now you've read the rules. Things may seem strict here but guys don't want this board to degenerate like so many others.
    Do a search under blauvelt and try a search with my screen name.
    East is one of two decent amps in area.
    Research, visit and post a review!
  5. knobbyxx

knobbyxx

sorry

First off sorry second chill out man! No use for calling me a dumb bitch first off....Yes I didnt read the rules sorry! I belong to many sites like this (redbook, WorldSexGuide, and internationalsexguide.info) so yes I jumped the gun a bit.

So just chill out man.
  6. handi76

handi76

Get Out Idiot

READ the fuckin Rules u dumb bitch..
    I can't believe how so many newbies are all of a sudden popping up these day.
  7. knobbyxx

knobbyxx

Hey everyone,
    Yes I am a newbie and this is my first post....I am moving to the area and I wanted to ask about a place that is going to be pretty close to my new job. Its Eastern Spa on Rt 303 I think.

Any help would be great

Thanks