Easton or Allentown??? for this Saturday 10th???

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by betty_snj, Jun 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

Thanks to the Allentown guys

I did meet some of members of this board and also from the other two...thanks for making my stay soooo pleasurable.

I will add Allentown to my schedule, maybe at the same time I go to KOP...I will never do after a Meadowlands gig...lol...took me FOUR HOURS in the freaking 78 to get here.

Trucks everywhere, traffic, more trucks and not ONE gas station that has a small diesel nozzle to fit in my tank.

What started as a trip from hell, ended up being real nice, laid back and with awesome people.

Ice Cream World rocks....yummmmmmy.

Again, thanks! See you in August!

xoxoxo

Betty
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2006
  2. betty_snj

betty_snj

Update for Allentown

Hello Boys,

I will be arriving this afternoon, around 2 pm...and I still have some time available as follow:

Friday 9th:
    * from 6 pm to 10 pm

Saturday 10th:
    * from 8 am to 11 am
    * from 1 pm to 6 pm
    * from 8 pm to midnight

If you are interested, please contact me asap (856) 308-6079.

xoxoxoxo

Betty
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

well, it is my first time there so, if works out, I will be back...don't worry.
  4. bigcecil

bigcecil

Love your website -- you are very hot. Wish you were in this area earlier in the week -- unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend or I'd be first in line! :)
  5. betty_snj

betty_snj

also I am launching my special rates for this Summer

I already made reservations for Allentown, so is official.

Here is my schedule:

Friday 9th:
    * from 4 pm to midnight

Saturday 10th:
    * from 8 am to midnight

French Only rates:

* 100 for half hour
    * 150 for one hour

This Summer, for the months of June/July/August, I will have special rates for my full menu, which includes all laguages spoken fluently and with perfection:

* 150 for 1/2 hour
    * 200 for one hour
    * 300 for one & half hours
    * 400 for two hours

If you have interested in seeing me, please either mail or call (856) 308-6079.

Hope to see you!

xoxoxoxo

Betty
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

Chaging a bit...I probably will be in Allentown on Friday afternoon, and staying until saturday evening.

Please contact me asap if you are interested, so I have time to plan and we can discuss details without any problems.

I need to plan this...so get back to me soon.

Betty

betty_snj@hotmail.com

http://betty.nycnnetworking.com
  7. betty_snj

betty_snj

I have to be up to Easton or Allentown this Saturday 10th and wondering if there is anyone interested in seeing me.
    I might be arriving on Friday night or Saturday morning and staying the whole day before heading down to my area.
    If you are interested, please contact me asap, thru mail or call (856) 308-6079.

xoxoxoxo

Betty