Ebony Providors

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by mrkk, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kimmie

Kimmie

Toree I am so sorry, I dont recall that *****. If you have a banner I will gladly place it on my links section.

I am flattered you thought enough of me to do that.

Thank you!
  2. toreex

toreex

Hey Bill
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

hi Toree baby!:)
  4. toreex

toreex

Kimmie I *****ed you to ask permission first, but since you didnt respond I took that as an OK. I am glad that you arent upset about it. I would refer my gents to only the best.

GG I am still around. I lurk on UG now, I dont really post. Especially when there isnt anything new to add to a subject that isnt already stated. I've been very busy with some new ideas, I intend to do a little (paid) advertising on UG once everything is up and running by March.
    I hope everyone has been well.
  5. cst

cst

Re: If in NNJ

Cannot argue with this choice. She is one fine lady. Sexy, fun, and desireable. You can't go wrong.

www.sheerutopia.com
  6. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

awwwwwwwww shit i forgot about toree

shes seems like a nice girl the few minutes i talked to her last spring
    and a beauty

kimmie that was cool of her
  7. Kimmie

Kimmie

I have got to get in touch with Toree, what a kind hearted woman she is.

I checked her website and I see she has my banner placed there referring clients to me if they like voluptuous women. That is so sweet of her, I had no idea she had done that. I have to thank her!

Guys that there alone tells you she is a good person with a great heart, and we already know she is fine as hell.
  8. loulooking4U

loulooking4U

If in NNJ

Try Cheri at SheerUtopia. Very sweet foxy lady. There are several reviews on ***.
  9. loulooking4U

loulooking4U

10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Maybe you could find Toree.
  11. pswope

pswope One out of three

I can recomend the same Dakota. Run a search of the name on the NY board and you will find a couple of reviews ,in addition to mine. You will also find her direct contact number in that thread. You'll get better service dealing with her directly.

Simone,who works for uptown girls,is also fine(see thread on her in NJ section for more detailed comments)
  12. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

MRKK

try uptown girls and dakota at njtens
  13. mrkk

mrkk

Can someone recommend an cute Ebony Providor? I've been trying to hook up with Exotic Ebony of NJ, but can't seem to get a response. Has anyone else had any luck with her? Can someone recommend another who has her kind of a body style/shape/features....etc...?

http://exoticebony.homestead.com/