Edison Area ad...

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by thunder, Mar 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

?? Kano not sure where you associated Renee with shemale.. but NO she isn't. Problem is ever since I first saw her in the room she seems no longer with -9898 place.
  2. Kano

Kano

hmmm, Ok from reading here is Renee a Shemale or.....? Not into the Shemale thing, an thunders review sounded good but is that the last 4 digits thunder?
  3. thunder

thunder

made I got=Maybe i got... i was typing too fast
  4. thunder

thunder

LJS, was I right about the piercing or what? Made I got lucky with the bbbjcim. I would def. go back to her again. To all others, the ad was edison and surrounding area, found in SL. the contact persons name was Katie if i remember.
  5. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

skins,

The girl I met in the roomwas nearly undressed when Renee walked in. If Renee was 3 min earlier I would have picked Renee.

LJS 3 hrs is quite a bit to wait. I've had times where I had to wait 20 min as they always seem to have changing locations during the day but I've never waited that long.
  6. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

LJS, this must be a joke because the ad ending in 9898 is a shemale???
  7. LJS

LJS

go with renee

Hey everyone - longtime lurker, first time poster. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out over the past year or so. Figured it was time to return the favor.

I found the x-9898 add in APP this morning and called to set up an appointment. Thought I was getting the run-around when I showed up at the hotel to be told that the girl wasn't there. Was told that if I could wait around a while that Renee would be up to take the missing girls place. Went to work for a bit while waiting.

Get a call after about 3 hours that Renee was finally there and headed back to site. on way was told there was a problem with the room and bounded to another location. On way to other location get call back with "you're going to kill me, but..." and was told to go back to first location.

I went in to hotel to room, but there was no answer at the door. Now I'm getting pissed off. I head back down to the lobby to leave when I notice a girl answering to Renee's description arguing with the front desk trying to check in. I sit down in the lobby and wait to see how everything transpires.

After about 10 minutes of back and forth the front desk gives her the key, she thanks them and heads to the elevator. I wait a discreet moment and to the elevator behind her. When I get in, I press the floor number, she looks at me and smiles, realizes that we are heading to the same place, and we introduce ourselves.

We get to the room and have a good time - not as good as Thunder, but a great deal of fun. Started with kissing and caressing. From there to a CBJ that was remarkably intense thanks to the piercing. We finshed off with some covered cowgirl. Total was $1.5 but was less than an hour. Oddly no tip requested.

Renee is young, tight, clean and a lot of fun. I plan to see her again unless all of you beat me to it.

In short, it was worth the hassle, but probably only becasue I was in the area already.
  8. dr_skins

dr_skins

odd--when I first looked the other day there were multiple Kimberly ads and only one for the place w/the 9898 number (which had "edison + surrounding areas" instead of "edison area" which Kimberly's ad said). Maybe the place renee is with isn't running as many ads, hence fortysomething's conclusion that Kimberly's massage is where Renee works. Riskybiz--are you implying that the girl you saw didn't compare favorably to Renee's looks or review, or were they very similar and you just like more variety?

BTW--the number is in the SL also--not just the APP
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  9. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

skins, I think Renee is with a different place x-9898 in APP. I made an appt with another girl and 5 min after I arrived Renee walked in (they were sharing the room). They asked if I wanted two girl but I didn't know their were two there so I only brought enough for one. The Renee I saw fits Thunders description. The odd thing is I've tried calling several times since to hook up with her but she hasn't been around.
  10. dr_skins

dr_skins

since the opening review is for the same ad, I suppose either you didn't see the same girl as thunder did, or it's a YMMV thing, or one of you is not being truthful (and until more people go see and build a consensus on this operation, I won't venture a guess--anyone else have first-hand info yet or will some more of us have to take one for the team?)
  11. inautix

inautix

Guys,

Be Aware of Kimberly who advertises in SL as Edison Area provider (phone ending 0649). Big rip off. You will be paying $180 for less then 10 min and single pop. Rude and super rushed plain service. Save your money for better provider.
  12. Brown_Finger

Brown_Finger

Great Review Thunder,
    I work in edison. does she work days, nights, weekends or both.
  13. fortysomething

fortysomething

I think if you search for an ad saying Edison area you will be fine. Unless it is a different one than the ad for Kimberly.
    Found it pretty easily over breakfast. Haven't yet partaken.
  14. D-Man420

D-Man420

any way of finding it in SL? perhaps last 4 digits?
  15. thunder

thunder

I didn't leave extra tip. The hotel was a well known hotel. Fairly decent size room that had a either a queen or king size bed and a couch.
  16. yamaha

yamaha

good job someone who is sharing great info thats what this board is all about she sound great and into what she does have to give it the old college try thanks 180 good price for that. any extra on the tip end motel clean?
  17. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Thunder,

Nice review. Thanks for sharing.
  18. thunder

thunder

It was a a hotel around 287 exit 4/5 area. I visited around 11 in the morning. Being that it was my first time with a provider o/s of a mp setting I was a little nervous. Next time I may not waste 20mins bsing around.
  19. rob load

rob load

good review...where did all this action take place? hotel? Mp??
  20. thunder

thunder

Hey guys, not much of a big reviewer or poster but here is one...

On tuesday I had the urge to see a provider listed in the SL. I found an ad that advertised massage in the edison area. So I called and made an appt. Standard 2 call system and was told that a girl named renee would be my massuese. So I arrived at the location and was met by Renee. She was a 20y/o 5'6" 110 lbs 34c, dirty blonde hair. I leave the fee on the table ($1.8/hr massage), get undressed, freshen up and then lay down on the bed. She starts telling me about herself while she is massaging my back in the nude. After a few minutes of conversation she asks me to flip. When I do im starting to salute. She dives right for a bbbj. I make the request for 69 which she grants. She was very nice and tight. after a few minutes i realize that she has a tongue ball piercing. Well that just heightened the effect. I feel that I'm getting ready to sing so i let her know. She continues with the bbbjcim. When i'm done she goes the the bathroom and cleans up. She comes back out and we start to talk. she then tells me that i still have time left if i want to continue. I say okay and then theres another bbbj to get me ready. From there it was cg to rev cg then she gets doggy, then mish. She she busted about 3 times. I'm still going and then she tells me that she wants it all over her. Well i remove the cover and make the attempt but could not finish. We both got cleaned up and then she told me to ask for her again. All in all to me it wasn't a bad experience. looks and body were about a 7 1/2. I would likely call again. Hope this review was okay. please over look the spelling and or grammatical errors.