Elegant Encounters

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by DannyNJ, Jul 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sawgrass

sawgrass

Yes I've seen her twice. For the money she's decent looking and her service is easily a 9. She is from the brick/pt pleasant area so enjoy
  2. bear

bear

If I can break away for the shore for the night, I'll give Heather or Victoria a whirl. I had wanted to see Victoria when I saw Tiffany, but she said she didn't think Victoria would travel that far (I'm in Brick/PP area). I thought northern Ocean would be right smack in the middle of their turf. I'll post if I can pull it off. Pickins are slim.
  3. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

elm, The issue with Heather is she only goes to homes now after being busted so she's not really available to all that would attempt to see her. I've been with Victoria, very highly recommended.
  4. elmaster

elmaster

Probably just a case of healthy ho trash talking. For a place that has such girl turnover (most girls last there about 3-6months), Heather has lasted a very long time. She's been there two years now, and FWIW the reviews I see on that other website are from good to great (not that those reviews mean much, but still).

In the interest of full disclosure, I haven't seen Heather, but she's always been with EE and if she really was terrible, a monger would have posted something already. Besides, Lexi's gone, Shana is with some other fine establishment and who's still there? Heather.

I say go call them up and post here all about it.

Elm
  5. bear

bear

Have you seen Heather? I had seen Lexi back in June (she's gone now) but she told me at the time to stay away from Heather. Thought she had issues although we didn't go into detail.
  6. sawgrass

sawgrass

Ee

Right... I have no problem getting to website. Problem is girls suck(I don't mean literally). Only good one is Heather since Shana left. STAY away from Candy.
  7. elmaster

elmaster

HueG,

The site seems to only work with M$ Internet Explorer. If you're using Firefox, Opera or -gasp-Netscape, chances are you'll only see some text and nothing else.

After they were busted, they must have changed hosting companies and my guess is they changed how they generate their web pages. Nowadays it's slow and the pics are in lower resolution than they used to be.

Check it out,

Elm
  8. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Guys - where are you getting the EE site? Everytime I check their site there never seems to be any pics or info. At least not since they were busted 6 months or so ago.
  9. woodman

woodman

Understand the need to make sure she left quitely. Used to know a girl who worked for an agency in Fl. years ago and that was her M.O. She'd come in being a total bitch and when the guy would tell her to leave she'd freak and create a scene until she got 50 bucks.
  10. bear

bear

Elmo,

Where I was, I didn't need a scene. For a few bucks, I'd rather her leave quietly, rather than leaving and screaming something. I have neighbors and a life to protect. Parting with a few bucks is well worth it in my book. She won't get rich with what I gave her. To each his own.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2006
  11. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

Same experience here, but I figured since the pickin's are slim in that area, that I would give her $100 tip and go through with the session. Boring!!! Will not repeat!
  12. woodman

woodman

You got scammed and tipped anyway ? She should've given you a few bucks for your wasted time. Guess that's why they get away with it.
  13. bear

bear

Boy is this a dead thread! Saw Tiffany yesterday from EE. Nice photos on the site, but she's not a cute in person...acne scars on the face and probably a few pounds heavier. Paid the agency fee and then she wanted double for her! I basically told her she was out of her mind to ask for $450 for an hour. She was barely worth the $225. I told her she should leave and give me my $ back. She did, although I gave her a few bucks for her time and gas. Do avoid!
  14. rob load

rob load

i'VE DISCOVERED THE FALSE ADVERTISING OF MANY OF THESE AGENCIES. A 21 yo 115 LB 38 D IS MORE LIKE A 30 yo 130 34 B .ALWAYS LOWERING THE AGE AND UPPING THE BRA SIZE.ALSO THE GIRLS ARE ALWAYS"NEW TO THE BUSINESS"..........THEN SHE TELLS YOU SHE BEEN WORKING AT ANOTHER AGENCY ..."BE AT YOUR LOCATION WITHIN THE HOUR"......MAKE THAT 2 HOURS......
  15. hunter69

hunter69

I have used them a couple times

On a one to ten I'd rate the 3 performances as a 6. All different chicks, drunk late at night. Only older broads. That site is the one that taught me 40 is 27 in hooker years. Anytime I had called there for a younger hottie, they said she had the day off. I would use them again as a last resort, but only if I'm drunk.
  16. rob load

rob load

TRIED to use this agency before but they wouldn't visit Middlesex county....Business must be good to turn down clients........
  17. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

what finished me with EE was when one of their providers, after getting the donation but before anything occurred tells me the agency told me I don't have to do anything and I'm not in the mood I have a headache. I said oh and what do you think we're going to do sit here and play monoploy? I took the donation back, left then called the agency where I was told well what would you like me to do she doesn't work for us. How about remove her from your stable, offer me something with another provider without the agency fee portion etc. Nope, nothing but a piss poor attitude. Now at that time I was a regular customer and the stable was good and she knew I was a regular but she didn't care at all. This incident happened within a week or two after a no-show. I'm sitting in my room on the phone with the agency and she tells me the girl is there in the parking lot and has knocked on the door. I confirmed the location to make sure they had the right place and she said yes. I open the door (which I had done a few times previously already) and there isn't a car to be found other than mine. Do they really think we'll buy that line of crap. Later on I get the story that the girl was stuck in traffic and couldn't make it. When an agency doesn't give a rats ass about a regular there's a problem brewing and shortly after the place went down hill and has yet to recover.
  18. Dvaenport

Dvaenport No Alternative

Generally speaking, the agencies out there are a ripoff, plain & simple.
  19. Toreador

Toreador

EE

I've used them 3 or 4 times. Had the oucall at my place. Service from the 3 girls I saw was very good. All acronyms except greek. But, remember for $225 outcall don't expect a 10 to showup.
  20. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

I'm all over the place! Wherever I can get some action, I'm there! :)